GBSB Global’s Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation in Malta (hereinafter- Business Bachelor in Malta) offers students the opportunity to become the change-makers of tomorrow. With a transformative degree based on satisfying the universal demand for tech-focused management, students gain the aptitude to work and lead teams in an ever-evolving digital age where these skills are highly sought.
Invested in the advancements of the island, Digital Malta is the national Information Communication Technology strategy. In short, its vision is for “a digitally-enabled country empowering its people, communities and entrepreneurs through the intelligent and universal use of Information Communication and Technology”. It’s about making citizens' lives better, improving community services and helping enterprises to flourish and become more competitive through Information Communication and Technology. In light of Malta’s ambitions, GBSB Global complements these initiatives by graduating students with the skill set and know-how to be highly effective in seeing this mission come to fruition.
Considering the current state of the world where businesses have pivoted tremendously to adapt to changing online behaviors, there is no better place to study. Throughout the Business Bachelor (General Management) in Malta, students cover a variety of business topics looking at design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management to prepare students for the challenges that lay ahead. The Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management) students graduate ready and able to meet global demands, navigating international negotiations, conducting market research and development, and acting in accordance with sustainable and ethical business practices.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Member and Accredited by the European Council for Business Education
Named a Five Star Business School for Teaching & Student Quality
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
Fully Accredited by ASIC
Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
AIDAN MCKEVITT, USA
As a small business owner in Spain, Aiden was looking to gain the aptitude to take his operations to another level, able to negotiate and operate with the skills and ability to speak to various professionals in the field and feel comfortable communicating with them in a language they would understand.
As an American expat, Aidan McKevitt developed a solid foundation in business studying and working alongside a diverse community of people. It has been through these studies that he has furthered his ambitions working across borders and has fostered a cultural empathy that would give him the ability to work with multi-national companies.
The flexibility of the bachelor’s degree studies offered at GBSB Global gave Aidan a chance to focus on his businesses and their growth in an international market.
An official and recognized European undegraduate business qualification (EQF Level 6)
Multicultural faculty with real-world business acumen & experience in digital innovation
Visiting speakers and workshops from business experts
Student body representing more than 100 nationalities
Earning your Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management), you’ll not only realize the benefits of a renowned business education, but you will also gain the aptitude to lead teams in a new age of digital technologies, an era we have never navigated before. As a part of the Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management), our students acquire top internships with major, multinational companies and are exposed to varying business practices, acquiring a better understanding of the new digital realities faced by organizations across the globe.
BUSINESS BACHELOR IN MALTA(GENERAL MANAGEMENT)
A student will complete six elective units that can be chosen from a diverse list of elective offerings in the area of business administration and digital innovation*.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES & DIGITAL MEDIA
REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL ERA
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
FINTECH IN BANKING: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
DESIGN THINKING & AGILE METHODOLOGY FOR INNOVATION
BUSINESS MODELS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ESPORTS
MANAGEMENT OF RETAIL AND ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
SUSTAINABLE FASHION AND LUXURY
PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
PRICING STRATEGIES AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND WEALTH PLANNING
ADVANCED ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING
SPORT AND ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
EVENT MANAGEMENT AND SPONSORING
FASHION AND LUXURY MARKETING
SPORTS AND ESPORTS MARKETING
RECREATION, LEISURE AND WELLNESS BUSINESS
VALUATING AND FUNDRAISING A DIGITAL START-UP
FOUNDATIONS OF FINTECH
VISUAL COMMUNICATION FOR DIGITAL AND OFFLINE CHANNELS
TALENT MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL ERA
KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT AND LEARNING ORGANISATIONS
*All units are subject to availability and change.
Are you interested in digital innovations and their impact on the world of business? Do you love tech? Maybe learning about the digital age of business and what impact you can make excites you? Then a Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management) earned from GBSB Global is just what you need to set you on the path to a successful future. Today, with digital advancements changing the landscape of busines, this degree if one of the most popular majors that freshman students choose for their undergraduate degrees. And this is understandable - with the onset of the pandemic and the impact it has had on the business world, there is no wonder professionals are needed to step into new roles, ones focused on the advancement in technology and how they can better serve digital objectives.
Today’s digital revolution is not so much different than those in the past, it is not just changing how businesses are perceived but also how businesses are operated. Technology has now become the name of the game. In light of the current situation, every aspect of a business from operations to management is run using digital tools and is now done remotely. This fast-paced digital transformation has altered every industry, their operations, and revolutionized the way of serving customers and cultivated a new form of competitiveness within the realm of business. Every facet of the globe has been affected.
With a Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management), students and graduates can land employment in management, operating as a business model designer, innovation consultant, chief innovation officer, new business development manager, or business development lead. Some other career options could be working as an innovation strategist, innovation catalyst, digital transformation officer, cyber securities analyst, venture architect, artificial intelligence consultant, product design prototyper, and a lean startup coach.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH A BUSINESS BACHELOR
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
CYBER SECURITY ANALYST
CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER
PRODUCT DESIGN PROTOTYPER
ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY, BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU MAY CONSIDER:
NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Focuses on consumer and market research (observational studies, focus groups, surveys) by working on industry forecasts, SWOT analyses, and consumer interviews
- Spots new opportunities (market segments, product categories -> revenue streams) for the company to work develop
- Leads a small team to commercialize new opportunities into new markets
- Specialized in different aspects of innovation and only involved for a limited period of time
- Work in-house at one of their clients and are likely to become innovation managers
PRODUCT DESIGN PROTOTYPER
- Develops products from start to finish
- Involved with research, concept, design, etc., and as such, needs to have a range of skills (depending on the industry), including visual design capabilities and experience with related systems and programs
CHIEF INNOVATION OFFICER
- Face of innovation in a large organization
- Defines the innovation strategy based on the overall corporate strategy and checks if it is executed as planned
- Leads a team of innovation managers and new business development managers, with a similar standing as a CEO
- Expertise in cultural trends and insights and knows what it’s like to drive a global strategy to regional teams per continent
- Trusted partner of the marketing team because their goal is to find consumer and innovation growth opportunities in emerging markets
- Uncover what consumers are missing in their lives and helps create new products or services to solve this
- Some innovation catalysts work with internal stakeholders to collect ideas, problems, and opportunities from employees
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor in Malta (General Management), you must
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
1st term Online
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
The above mentioned tuition fees are applicable for students who start their studies from October 2021 onwards.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Tuition fees for visiting students: 165 EUR per 1 ECTS credit or 2,917 EUR per Quarter (20 ECTS credits).
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: