Alumni Services are designed exclusively for GBSB Global graduates to nurture your lifelong connections made during your studies and to provide a full range of services to reinforce your competencies, network and professional career.
A wide range of benefits and services are available for all GBSB Global graduates, from academic, career, and entrepreneurship services to career development support. Click on the links below to learn more about each of the benefits.
ACADEMIC SUPPORT SERVICES
As GBSB Global’s Alumnus(a), you will gain full access to a range of academic support services and resources enabling your life-long-learning and further career enhancement.
- Free Access to GBSB Global Online Library
- Exclusive Discounts on Microsoft and PMI Certifications
- Exclusive Discounts on Further Studies
CAREER SUPPORT SERVICES
- Free access to the GBSB Global Career Portal
- Personalised Coaching Sessions with a 50% Discount
- Personalised Counselling Sessions
- Exclusive Discounts on Specialized Workshops
- Free access to Annual Career Fair (See upcoming Career Fairs and RSVP to register your attendance)
ENTREPRENEURSHIP SUPPORT SERVICES
G-Accelerator Entrepreneurship Center is the new Hub at GBSB Global aimed to support and enhance Innovation and Entrepreneurial spirit through a wide range of services:
- G-Accelerator Impact Call - fast track to the 6 months pre-accelerator program that boosts entrepreneurial businesses based on Triple Impact (social, economic and environmental)
- Entrepreneurship Services
- Open Innovation Challenges
- Preferential Conditions to Free tickets for international fairs and events with GBSB Global / G-Accelerator presence (4Y4N...)
- Preferential Conditions for G-Accelerator partners
- Free, Lifelong Alumni Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Open acces to Microsoft office on-line tools though your new alumni account (email@example.com)
G-Accelerator Impact Call Program Start
Graduation Ceremony 2022
Alumni Reunion 2022
Discover and reconnect with your fellow peers through a comprehensive, searchable database via GBSB Global Career Portal. By joining our exclusive professional network, you can also become part of the Alumni Mentorship program, which allows current students and other Alumni to seek advice from you.
Once you join GBSB Global you automatically become part of an international community of like-minded individuals and life-long friends. Alumni Ambassadors are graduate representatives who help to promote and strengthen alumni relations by relaying news about upcoming events and activities aimed at further strengthening the GBSB Global Alumni Community. They serve as key contacts and advocates of GBSB Global and work closely with Alumni Services to help raise the profile of the school and engage in alumni chapters based on their geographical area or industry.
If you are interested in becoming an Alumni Ambassador and you would like to express your interest to Alumni Services, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill in the form below:
ACTIONS TO TAKE AFTER LEAVING
Update your contact details on
the Career Portal
Join our LinkedIn GBSB Global Alumni Community
Visit the Alumni webpages for information on our alumni services
Participate in our Employability Survey to help rank your qualification and help us get feedback on your student experience