Kick-start your career with your income taxes covered for the next few years!
GBSB Global is excited to announce that now all our Malta students will be able to get their money back upon graduation with the new available Get Qualified Scheme.
Get Qualified is an initiative administered by the National Skills Council within the Ministry for Education and Employment (MEDE) of Malta.
The scheme has been devised to support thriving individuals and their personal and professional development for the achievement of qualifications and certifications required by the Maltese industries. The incentive is applicable to those remaining in the country of Malta following a course of studies leading to a certification, diploma, degree or post-graduate degree courses.
Upon successful application, GBSB Global graduates will benefit from a tax credit (up to €12,500) enabling them to recover part of the costs incurred during their studies in Malta.
4 Steps to Get Your Money Back
- Obtain your Degree from any available program offered by GBSB Global in Malta.
- Apply for your Get Qualified Tax Credit Certificate via MEDE.
- Secure a job in Malta. Choose from one of the many popular domains, including AI, Gaming, Blockchain, Fintech, Tourism, Digital Marketing, Entrepreneurship and many others.
- Start claiming your tax credit as a deduction from the annual income tax until you use up the whole sum within the subsequent years of tax assessment.
Why GBSB Global in Malta:
- Learn from skilled faculty professors, who are business leaders themselves
- Take part in world's largest industrial visits and workshops (AI, Blockchain, FinTech, Gaming etc.)
- Explore the latest innovative teaching methodologies
- Join international English-speaking community
- Become an Entrepreneur at Europe's most promising budding Startup Hub
The job market of Malta is increasing rapidly, presenting thousands of life changing job opportunities hiring now. You may apply for any entry-level jobs or professional positions as of your requirements.
Malta proudly showcases the lowest unemployment percentage among the European Union region, adding to the fastest growing economy in the EU status.
Malta is an excellent destination for those looking to kick-start their career journey, gain industry experience or boost the saving deposit. With English as official language, Malta has a huge share of English speakers, meaning no issues due to language boundaries when it comes to doing business/getting a job.
Please note, the Get Qualified scheme is administered and controlled fully by the National Skills Council within the Ministry for Education and Employment (MEDE) of Malta. GBSB Global does not manage any applications, but merely informs its students about the financial opportunity.
Further information on the Get Qualified scheme such as eligibility, required documentation and application process may be obtained on MEDE's official website.