Thank you for applying to GBSB Global Business School. GBSB Global welcomes applications from students around the world. We review all applications in the same manner, regardless of citizenship or country of residence. Each year, we bring together a group of high-achieving, intellectually gifted students from diverse backgrounds to create an exceptional learning community.
Before you begin preparing your application, we recommend you to carefully read the information on this page, which contains details regarding our school’s application process, standardized admission requirements, and financial aid program.
If you have any questions, please contact us
How Do I Apply?
Step 1: We are happy to answer all your questions before you apply. Please contact the admissions department by filling in this online form. Please make sure you indicate your phone number (including country code) and e-mail correctly.
Step 2: Wait for the admission officer to contact you in order to provide information on further steps to follow.
Step 3: Send the required documents.
Master's Admission Requirements
To be qualified for admission to one of our Masters Degree Programs, you must:
What Are the Required Documents?
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language
All future students, except those applying for the English Language Preparation program, are required to prove their proficiency in the English language. Applicants can prove proficiency in English by meeting only one of the following conditions before enrolling:
(If your English level is not sufficient, you can first join our intensive English Language Preparation course before starting your studies.)
Students may start their studies in October, January and April. For exact starting dates please check our academic calendar.
After You Apply
Now that you have completed your application, what happens next?
1. The Admissions Office will review your application and will be in touch with you if more information is needed or some additional documents are required. Please, regularly check your email that you provide in your application form.
2. Await the decision: After you complete your application, it will take the Admissions Office about one week to review your application. The Admissions Office will contact you to give you the results of your application to GBSB Global. If you don’t receive a notice within 10 days, please contact your Admissions Officer.
3. If your application is successful, you will receive an email with your official acceptance letter and Tuition Payment Plan. At this point, you are accepted into the program, but not admitted. In order to enroll and confirm your place in the program, follow the instructions in the Tuition Payment Plan. You must pay a deposit in order to enroll. The deposit is non-refundable. Depending on how early you applied, you may be entitled to an early enrollment discount.
5. After you have paid your tuition deposit, please send the receipt to your Admissions Officer. Make sure you include your full name when making the transfer.
6. When your deposit is received, you will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment. This email will include all of the next steps to help you transition to Barcelona. At this point, you are officially a GBSB Global Business School student and you are welcome to visit the campus at any time to use the facilities.
7. If you are a non-European student, you will need to apply for a student visa with the Spanish Embassy or Consulate closest to you. Please respond to your confirmation email with your mailing address; GBSB Global will send you specific documents that you will need for your visa application process via express delivery. For more information for international students and student visa guidelines, please click here.
Scholarship and Financial Aid Programs
GBSB Global Business School is committed to educational excellence. This commitment is validated by our scholarship and financial aid programs that have been created to recognize academic excellence and inspire the next generation of business leaders.
Please note, the scholarships and financial aid are awarded only in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable to GBSB Global Business School and do not include a contribution towards living costs, travel or other expenses.
Please ask your admission officer for more information on scholarships and financial aid programs.
To be qualified for admission to one of our Master Degree Programs, you must:
- Have earned a high school diploma or equivalent, or higher
- Provide a proof of English language proficiency
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents