OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE
The https://www.global-business-school.org website, hereinafter the website, is owned by GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA S.L., headquartered in C/ Aragó, 179 08011 Barcelona (Spain).
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA S.L., with tax identification number B65687121, is a registered company at Registro Mercantil de Barcelona TOMO: 42900, FOLIO: 75, HOJA: B-418017, inscripción 1
Electronic mail: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 930 185 473
INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and agrees that all industrial and intellectual property rights on the content and/or any other elements on the website belong to GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA and/or third parties who have assigned their rights.
Users are exclusively authorized to view, print, download or temporarily store the content and/or elements on the website solely for their personal, private and non-profit use, provided that in any case their origin and/or author is duly noted and, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA or its owners appear.
Under no circumstances does access to GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA’s website imply any authorization, waiver, transfer, license or assignment of all or part of such rights by their owners, unless expressly provided otherwise.
The use of the content and/or elements is strictly prohibited, as well as their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial purposes or profit, and their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other use of the website. These actions may lead GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA to exercise any and all legal rights it may have through the courts or any other means.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA is a registered trademark and may not be reproduced, used or included anywhere without permission.
EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY
In any case, GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA is not liable for fraudulent uses made by Users of the content in its website.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA is not liable under any circumstances for damages of any kind which may be caused by, but not limited to, the following: errors or omissions in the content, non-availability of websites or transmission of malicious or harmful viruses or programs in the content, despite having taken all the necessary technological precautions to prevent it.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA does not guarantee the accuracy, reliability and validity of the content on the website, whether its own, those of third parties, or links to other websites.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA does not guarantee the availability and continuity of the website. Consequently, GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA is exempted from any liability for the improper functioning or interruptions of the website.
The User may not take any action on the website which causes a computer system overload. The uploading of viruses, robots or software that disrupts the normal functioning of the website is also prohibited.
The User assumes all liability for the use of the website, accepting sole responsibility for any direct or indirect effect on the website, including, but not limited to, all adverse economic, technical and/or legal results, and hampering the expectations generated by the website. The User therefore commits to not hold GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA liable for any claims arising directly or indirectly from such actions.
In the event that the website includes links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA does not exercise any control over such sites and content.
Under no circumstance will GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA be in any way liable for the contents of any link to an unrelated website, nor does it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, trustworthiness, validity of any material or information contained in any such links or other Internet sites. The inclusion of these external links does not imply any type of association, fusion or participation with the entities linked.
GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA has adopted the technical and organizational measures required to ensure the security of the personal data and avoid its alteration, loss, treatment and/or unauthorized access.
The personal data provided by Users of this website as a result of navigation on the website and/or the use of the communication systems, registration forms, information request, etc., will be processed and incorporated into files owned and controlled by GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA S.L. Such data shall be treated to resolve the queries raised by the User and/or manage, provide and/or improve the services provided to the User by GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA S.L.
We remind you that you can exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of your personal data, communicating to the following address: GLOBAL BUSINESS SCHOOL BARCELONA S.L. C/ Aragó, 179 08011 Barcelona (Spain), or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser so you delete them from your computer hard drive, block them or warn you in case of installation. To continue without changes in the configuration of the cookies, simply continue on the web page.
The types of cookies used:
- Preferences: These cookies allow us to know if you have previously visited our site or, for example, your default city. The loss of the information stored in a cookie for preferences can make the experience of the website less functional, but should not affect its operation.
- Processes: Processes cookies allow the website to function and provide services expected by the user that accesses the web site, such as, browsing through web pages or access to the website safe areas. Without these cookies, the web site may not function properly.
- Session state: These cookies keep the necessary information during the session and the changes associated with it, and also determine if you are registered or not in the web.
- Analytical: Google Analytics is a web analytics from Google which mainly allows the owners of web sites to know how users interact with your web site. Also, enable cookies in the domain of the site where you are, and use a set of cookies to collect information anonymously and develop reports website trends without identifying individual users.
- Social Sharing Cookies: To allow users to share our content with friends through social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and other social networks, we embed components provided by these third parties and components provided by ShareThis service.
- Internet Explorer: In the menu "Tools & Internet Options", go to the "Privacy" tab, select the desired configuration and click the Advanced Settings button. Check the box "Override automatic cookie management". Mark the boxes 'Activate' or 'Block'. We recommend you enable the option "Always accept session cookies" to allow for an optimal navigation for our web site.
- Firefox: In the menu "Tools & options", go to the "Privacy" tab. Enables or disables the check box "Accept cookies from sites" or "say Web sites that I don't want to be traced," depending on the version of your browser. You can also delete cookies installed by clicking on the option "delete cookies individually".
- Chrome: In the menu "Tools & settings", go to the tab "Privacy & content settings". After selecting the option 'show advanced options', select your favorite cookies settings. If you don't want to allow their installation, you can select the option "block data from sites and third-party cookies".
- Safari: In the "Tools & preferences" menu, go to the "Security" tab. In the menu 'Accept cookies' select the checkbox "Always" or "Never". If you have an iPhone, you will need to access "Settings > Safari" and there select whether or not you accept cookies.
If you use another browser, you can get more information about how to setup cookies through the help or assistance of your browser.
AMENDMENT OF THESE GENERAL TERMS OS USE AND DURATION
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
This website is governed exclusively by the regulations applicable in Spain, and all its Users are subject to Spanish legislation.