BACHELOR OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND
DIGITAL INNOVATION IN EUROPE
Thank you for choosing GBSB Global Business School. GBSB Global welcomes all applicants from around the world. We review all applications in the same manner, regardless of citizenship or country of residence. Each year we bring together a group of high-achieving, intellectually gifted students from diverse backgrounds to create an exceptional, state-of-the-art, inclusive learning environment.
Before you proceed with the application, we recommend that you read carefully all the information provided on this page, containing details on the application process, standardized admission requirements, and financial aid programs.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
HOW DO I APPLY
ONLINE APPLICATION PROCESS
We are happy to answer all your questions before you apply.
Please contact the Admissions Department by filling in this online form. Please make sure you indicate your phone number (including country code) and e-mail correctly.
Wait for the Admission Officer to contact you back in order to provide all the information on further steps to follow.
Interview with the Admissions Officer and send the required documents to complete the application process.
BACHELOR ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS
To be qualified for admission to the Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation program, you must:
Have earned a high school diploma or equivalent, or higher
Provide a proof of English language proficiency
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
GENERAL ADMISSION CRITERIA FOR UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects;
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- AP Program;
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems, e.g. National high school diploma, any other relevant international
secondary education titles such as Advanced Placement International Diploma (APID), Advanced International Certificate of Education (AICE).
- A copy of your valid passport or European Union ID;
- Curriculum Vitae (CV)/ Résumé;
- A copy of your official high school transcripts (list of courses and grades). This must be a document issued by your school. If you have not finished high school yet, please send the most current version available to you;
- A copy of your high school diploma or any other relevant secondary education titles earned to date. If you have not obtained your high school yet, you can still apply by providing an official letter, which indicates your approximate date of graduation;
- Motivation Letter stating your career aspirations and the reasons behind your decision to apply for your degree at GBSB Global. Please write in essay format and limit it to 1-2 pages;
- Proof of proficiency in English. There are multiple ways to prove your proficiency in English. Please see the “Proof of Proficiency in the English Language” section to see which option is best for you;
- Interview with the Admissions Officer – 30 minutes long face-to-face interview online or on campus intended to help the institution assess the applicant as a candidate;
- Recommendation Letter from academic and/or professional sources.
PROOF OF PROFICIENCY IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system*;
- Duolingo result should be higher than 95 points;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
* The student must have studied at least one year in classes taught in English. Taking classes to study the English language is not sufficient.
In case there are more applications for admission than study places available, the following criteria will apply:
The Admission Committee may specify and extend these criteria. In any case, the relevance of previous subject exams, the academic achievement and the English language proficiency combined should not be less than 70%.
Students may start their studies in October, January and April. For exact starting dates please check our academic calendar.
AFTER YOU APPLY
Now that you have completed your application, what happens next?
An Admissions Officer will get in touch with you and answer any questions you still have;
The Admissions Office will review your application and will be in touch with you if more information is needed or some additional documents are required. Please, regularly check your email that you provide in your application form;
Await the decision: After you complete your application, it will take the Admissions Office about one week to review your application. The Admissions Office will contact you to give you the results of your application to GBSB Global. If you don’t receive a notice within 10 days, please contact your Admissions Officer;
If your application is successful, you will receive an email with your official acceptance letter and Tuition Payment Plan. At this point, you are accepted into the program, but not admitted. In order to enroll and confirm your place in the program, follow the instructions in the Tuition Payment Plan. You must pay a deposit in order to enroll. The deposit is non-refundable. Depending on how early you applied, you may be entitled to an early enrollment discount;
After you have paid your tuition deposit, please send the receipt to your Admissions Officer. Make sure you include your full name when making the transfer;
When your deposit is received, you will receive an email confirmation of your enrollment. This email will include all of the next steps to help you transition to Spain/Malta. At this point, you are officially a GBSB Global Business School student and you are welcome to visit the campus at any time to use the facilities;
If you are a non-European student, you will need to apply for a student visa with the Spanish/Maltese Embassy or Consulate closest to you. Please respond to your confirmation email with your mailing address; GBSB Global will send you specific documents that you will need for your visa application process via express delivery. For more information for international students and student visa guidelines, please click here.
SCHOLARSHIP AND FINANCIAL AID PROGRAMS
GBSB Global Business School is committed to educational excellence. This commitment is validated by our offering of scholarships and financial aid programs created to recognize academic excellence and inspire the next generation of highly-skilled business leaders.
Please note, the scholarships and financial aid are awarded only in the form of a reduction in tuition fees payable to GBSB Global Business School and do not include a contribution towards living costs, travel or other expenses.
Explore our Malta Scholarships.
For more information on the available offers, please contact our Admissions Team.