FULL TIME - 3 YEARS
Mornings | Afternoons
PER ACADEMIC YEAR
SCHOLARSHIP FROM 30%
Wish to study abroad? Get your Bachelor Degree with GBSB Global. Apply for a Bachelor (B.A) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation program now. Win a Scholarship – take part in the competition for a lucky chance to become one of the top 20 contestants to win the grant.
Beautiful Malta is undeniably one of the most stunning countries in the world. Offering its Mediterranean island charm, it attracts over two million visitors annually, from tourists to business travelers and students, seeking to study abroad in an English spoken environment.
Below are just a few of the many reasons why you should choose to study at GBSB Global Business School in Malta:
SUNNY WARM WEATHER ALL YEAR-ROUND
#1 FASTEST GROWING ECONOMY IN THE EU
ENGLISH AS OFFICIAL NATIONAL LANGUAGE
LOW COST OF LIVING
IDEAL FOR STUDENTS
WHY STUDY BUSINESS BACHELOR IN MALTA?
GBSB Global’s Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation is a 3 year program, designed as an alternative to traditional business education.
A comprehensive business curriculum offers an interdisciplinary approach with the main focus on trends in digital technology
and the paradigm shift towards online commerce.
Students may choose to study General Management, or combine it with one of the offered specializations according to one’s specific business area of interest:
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR
DIGITAL FINANCE & FINTECH
SPORTS AND ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
FASHION & LUXURY BUSINESS
Learn to think differently about business, discover the latest trends in digital and social innovations, stay on top of the technological advances and develop your ability to critically evaluate with an agile mind, adapting to the new remote reality of today. Build up the necessary skillset to successfully work in a tech-focused environment, excelling at collaboration and communication with a unique ability to quickly and effectively adapt to change.
BACHELOR (B.A.) OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION AND DIGITAL INNOVATION (180 ECTS)
An official and recognized qualification accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority. MFHEA deems this qualification to be at Level 6 of the Malta Qualifications Framework and the European Qualifications Framework for Lifelong Learning.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
Fully Accredited by ASIC
Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality
ELIGIBILITY & SCHOLARSHIP TYPES:
DESCRIPTION: The Global Excellence Scholarship is awarded to students with a proven overall outstanding merit. These achievements can be on an academic, professional and/or personal level. Applying students must showcase their past accomplishments and specify how earning a degree would help them continue their success in the future. The Global Excellence Scholarship will be awarded to students with the most exceptional applications.
- Minimum 3.6 GPA (or equivalent) or Top 5% of class
- Demonstrate proven success on a personal level in your home country via awards/certificates/recommendations and/or any other attained credentials.
DESCRIPTION: The Emerging Leader Scholarship is awarded to candidates with exceptional leadership and managerial skills achieved across academic or other professional fields. Applying students must detail their past leadership experiences, from projects to team management, specifying how one’s successful supervision led to recognized achievements. Additionally, candidates must describe how earning a degree would further aid their development and facilitate their future success in leadership.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- Provide detailed descriptions and photographic evidence of relevant honors, achievements and/or awards earned for exceeding average standards in one’s academic, work or volunteer ambitions as a leader.
DESCRIPTION: The Digital Enthusiast Scholarship is awarded to candidates excelling in digital employment, creativity and tech innovation. Applying students must demonstrate how digitalization has been central to their daily operations in past attainments, from media influencing to product development. Applicants will be expected to convey their enthusiasm for digital innovation as a part of a brief project presentation and must explain how earning a degree would support their digital journey and incite further professional development.
- Minimum 3.0 GPA (or equivalent)
- Present a brief project presentation (including screenshots/links to developed product/service) or demonstration of one’s other relevant achievements validating digital literacy.
SCHOLARSHIP PAYMENT CONDITIONS:
GBSB Global strongly believes that studying abroad gives rise to the next generation of successful globally minded leaders –
and we want more of you to be able to join us.
That’s why we have decided to offer a series of Bachelor Business Scholarships, covering from 30% up to 90% of your tuition fees for your first academic year in Malta.
Scholarships will be awarded for the October 2021 Intake onwards, and are open to all students eligible to study for a Bachelor’s degree at our European graduate school (please refer to eligibility specifications listed above).
Only 20 possible winners in total! Apply now.
Let’s get you a step closer to your next great adventure!
TUITION FEES FOR ONE ACADEMIC YEAR
(WITH OBTAINED SCHOLARSHIP VS. NONE):
1 AVAILABLE PLACE
4 AVAILABLE PLACES
15 AVAILABLE PLACES
REGISTRATION FEE (PAID ANNUALLY FOR EVERY ACADEMIC YEAR OF THE PROGRAM) 200 EUR
ADMINISTRATIVE FEE (PAID ANNUALLY FOR EVERY ACADEMIC YEAR OF THE PROGRAM) 950 EUR
TAKE THE NEXT STEP
1. Register your interest to take part in the Scholarship Awards: submit your contact details in a brief Registration Form below
2. To complete your application, collect the documents pack as listed below and fill out the extended Application Form
LIST OF REQUIRED DOCUMENTS
1. A copy of your valid passport or European Union ID
2. A copy of your high school diploma
3. A copy of your University transcript
4. A letter of motivation
6. A letter(-s) of recommendation
7. Proof of proficiency in English
8. Passport-size photo (35x45 mm)
9. Signed copy of Terms and Conditions
10. Filled Scholarship Application Form
11. Be ready to provide additional information and/or documents upon special request from GBSB Global Admission Officers