GBSB Global Business School is proud to announce that it is now an ATHE recognized satellite centre. Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE) provides centres around the world with a wide selection of qualifications including, but not limited to, administration management, business, tourism, law, computing, health and social care. The organization has made a name for themselves by offering exceptional customer service, distinguished quality standards and highly-sought after qualifications with progressive paths to higher education and a range of university degrees.
What does it mean? GBSB Global’s first and second year BBA programs are now officially recognized in the UK. After having completed courses at GBSB Global, students will have the opportunity to study a “top up” year at a variety of universities in the United Kingdom.
The ATHE mission is to provide upstanding qualifications, unparalleled customer service and support, empowering academic centres to flourish and their students to achieve success and grow exponentially. ATHE actively supports their mission by:
- providing qualifications which enable students to fulfil their potential and make a positive impact on society both socially and professionally
- delivering the highest standards of customer service worldwide
- offering support and guidance which meet the needs of all centres and equip them with the tools and insight to improve performance
- upholding and maintaining the merit and standards of qualifications and assessments globally
- having a continued commitment to lifelong learning, growth and development
GBSB Global’s BBA students can distinguish themselves from their peers by taking advantage of this accreditation by investing in another year of studies at a renowned institution in the United Kingdom. This commitment to furthering their education will add value to their CV and increase their marketability in the workforce.
Here at GBSB Global Business School, we are excited to provide our Bachelor program students this amazing opportunity. Want to learn more about the accreditation and how you can take advantage of the additional year of studies in the UK? Contact one of our admissions representatives today to learn more about the areas of study and academic institutions students have to choose from.