We would like to announce our next BIT conference organized by GBSB Global Business School students from both the “Tourism and Hospitality” and “Luxury and Fashion” programs, from 4 courses and 3 school campuses, namely Barcelona, Madrid and online.
The event is prepared under the overall event leadership of the professor Eva Bozilovic Schrack and support of the professor Eleonora Nullo, who guided the Madrid team. The event will take place on Friday 17th March in “Ateneu de Clot “(Carrer de la Muntanya, 16 BIS, 08026 Barcelona) at 4 p.m.
The event is focused on the topic of sustainability. The activities that are going to take place at our event are connected to create awareness around this important topic. One of the activities will contain a Swap station for the exchange of clothes. Apart from that, there will be multiple workshops hosted by expert guest speakers, which also include wine tastings and other fun and sustainable activities to participate in.
The event guest speakers will be:
- Gio Casale- “Garage Bar” - Organic Wine
- How-to-garden in small spaces-learn the basics of self-sustainability and growing food
- Christina Bifano - Consultant for Inquire Studios international projects
- Vanessa Sarah Salvo – Green Posidonia Project
- Alexandra Moreaux – Artwork
- Jordi Sala – HR Director of Arts Hotel
- Lluis Manique – Chef of Hotel Arts
- How AI can make fashion more sustainable
- Edoardo Petrelli - Click & Boat
- Carmen Hijosa- Anam Ananas - Pinatex demostration
- Sharon Grundy - Founder of Wine Courses
- Riwa Abyad & May Dawood - Biodegradable Materials
There will be several stations hosting varied activities as well as a music and art program for entertainment. It will be a great opportunity for professionals and students to network with different sectors while enjoying organic wine tasting and finger food. We look forward to staging this event and spending an unforgettable, educational and enjoyable time together.