GBSB Global Business School invites students to participate in one of the most innovative MBA degree programs in Barcelona, Spain and in Europe. Our approach to business education aims to change the very concept of MBA and prepare the business leaders needed in today's highly globalized world.
The MBA degree program has been designed to develop one of the MBA programs in Barcelona which looks at alternative ways of knowing and doing business. At GBSB Global Business School Barcelona we recognize that capital, trade flows, and information have become increasingly global; that countries such as Brazil, Russia, India, and China are the markets and production sites of the future; that the integration processes in Europe are irreversible; and that businesses around the world must learn to adapt to a wide variety of local, national, and regional rules, regulations, business cultures, and social norms.
That is why the participants of our MBA degree program learn to develop greater cultural sensitivity and cultural awareness. At GBSB Global Business School we teach our students to work comfortably and efficiently with people who have totally different values and behavior. The MBA program curriculum ensures that the future business leaders acquire skills and sensitivities which constitute a kind of cultural intelligence – the ability to understand and respond appropriately to the unknown behaviors, words, and gestures of people from different cultures, countries and backgrounds.
Master of Business Administration (MBA) awarded by GBSB Global Business School
Intakes: October, January, April.
Schedule: Full time program. Average of 5 days of classes per week from Monday to Friday in the morning and early afternoon
Duration: 1 academic year. Depending on the intake, the program may last between 9 and 12 months
Instruction Language: English. If your English level is not sufficient, you can join the intensive English language preparation course prior to your Master in Business Administration (MBA) degree program
Language learning: Spanish classes are included in the curriculum. You can join the beginners, intermediate or advanced group depending on your current knowledge
Location: In the heart of Barcelona, Eixample District, Barcelona
Global Study Trips (optional): Held by GBSB throughout the academic year
Professional internship (optional): full time or part time internships up to 6 months with possible internship contract prolongation
Admissions requirements: Bachelor or other equivalent degree or significant work experience, proficiency in English
Application deadline: Due to the modular format, applications to the MBA - Master in Business Administration are accepted all year round, however, because we have a student-centered learning approach, the number of seats per intake is limited. We recommend to apply in advance
The MBA in Barcelona at GBSB Global Business School is a transformational experience, both personally and professionally. The skills learned on the MBA program give our graduates the ability to enhance their careers, start their own business in Spain, Europe or anywhere else in the world or achieve promotion. By developing a global mindset during the MBA program, the possibilities are uncountable in continuing your career trajectory.
MBA degree program at GBSB Global Business School in Barcelona gives you multiple opportunities. Whether your goal is to progress within your organization, pursue an entrepreneurial path, or take on new global responsibilities, the MBA program will give you the knowledge, confidence and motivation to work successfully anywhere in the world.
How Will MBA Degree Program Benefit You?
- Practical Business Expertise: The new ways of management thinking that you develop during your MBA studies change your approach to decision making and provide you with ideas, motivation, useful contacts in Barcelona, Spain, Europe and around the world which will help you shape your future career.
- Professional Development: After completing MBA degree program you will be able to climb quickly and confidently up the career ladder, not only in Spain or Europe, but globally.
- Career Change: MBA program at GBSB Global Business School Barcelona can successfully prepare you to make the transition to business career from non-business roles. Whether you are a doctor or a journalist, MBA program is designed to equip you with deep business knowledge and expertise. To provide our students with greater networking and diversity benefits we are welcoming students from different professional and cultural backgrounds.
- Elective Portfolio: The elective course offerings allow you to gain breadth across a range of business disciplines. If you prefer, you can chose to specialize in certain subject areas offered during the MBA degree program at GBSB Global Business School – Marketing Management, International Business, Operations Management, International Finance, Entrepreneurship.
- Gaining a Global Perspective: All courses offered on our MBA program include international business perspective. You will learn how to identify, analyze, and practice the best ways to manage when faced with economic, political and cultural differences across Europe, Asia, Middle East, Latin America and other regions of the world.
- Communications Skills and Languages: MBA degree program at GBSB Global Business School in Barcelona helps you develop logical, coherent, and persuasive arguments. Unlike other MBA programs in Barcelona, our MBA offers you to study one of the most popular foreign languages as part of your degree. The study of one of the foreign languages offered on the MBA program will increase the chances of building your career globally.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding our MBA degree program, please do not hesitate to contact one of our educational advisers.
Prospective students wishing to participate in the MBA degree program, please apply online.
To be qualified for admission to the MBA Degree Program, you must:
- Have earned a Bachelor degree or equivalent, or higher
- Provide a proof of English language proficiency
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
See Application Guidelines - Master for more details.
Please click the following button to download the MBA brochure: