FULL TIME - 2 + 1 YEARS
PART TIME - 4 YEARS + UP TO 2 YEARS
OCT | JAN | APR
Face-to-face | Online
Expand your horizons beyond traditional banking with GBSB Global's Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Finance & Fintech in Madrid. Delve into global finance, international economics, capital markets, and emerging trends such as blockchain and cryptocurrency. Armed with this BBA, graduates will be prepared to launch a career in global financial management.
This comprehensive program provides a well-rounded education that includes accounting methods, data analysis, statistics, and quantitative techniques. Fintech is a dynamic and ever-evolving field with many opportunities for financially savvy, digitally-oriented graduates. In this innovative Finance & Fintech program, students are encouraged to specialize in areas that align with their interests while receiving a comprehensive business education with a strong digital focus. Explore the latest trends in digital innovation, reinforce theoretical knowledge with practical applications, cultivate agile thinking, all while adapting seamlessly to the modern remote landscape that the world faces today.
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Finance & Fintech in Madrid prepares professionals to thrive in the dynamic financial sector, providing essential skills to future-proof their careers.
GBSB Global Business School is pending its accreditation with the Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid, Spain to deliver Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5) face-to-face from our campus in Madrid, Spain. Once you’ve obtained your Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation, tailor your final year to your needs, culminating in your Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Entrepreneurship (180 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 6) delivered by GBSB Global Business School either online, in Malta, or go to our campus in Barcelona to combine your online studies with an additional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation.
YEAR 1 & 2
International Immersion, Study Abroad, and Multi-Campus Experience
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in the USA
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) in the UK
Awarded as a Five Star Program by QS Ranking System
GBSB Global Business School has been ranked by Forbes in its 2022 List of Best Business Schools in Spain
Anel Duisenova, Kazakhstan
"The environment at GBSB Global Business School is very encouraging. There are a lot of great teachers, and I have made friends with individuals from different parts of the world.
The international atmosphere at the school is inspiring, and the motivated future entrepreneurs, many of whom are my friends and fellow students, encourage me to set higher standards and goals. At the end of my course. I will not only have knowledge and practical skills but also many great future opportunities."
GBSB Global Business School is officially recognized as a pioneer in the field of fintech and digital banking.
Benefit from an international faculty with a proven track record in digital marketing.
Secure your internship or real-world financial management experience!
Take advantage of industry visits and workshops led by experts in the field.
Develop practical skills and knowledge with global applicability.
Enjoy a diverse student body (150+ nationalities).
Fascinated by financial markets, stocks, bonds, and other investment instruments? Acquire a robust grasp of global finance through the Business Bachelor program with a specialization in Finance and Fintech in Madrid.
This specialized program is crafted to provide both theoretical understanding and hands-on expertise. It encompasses essential courses in analytics, financial management, statistics, and fintech applications. Students have the opportunity to participate in webinars and engaging discussions with distinguished guest speakers. The value of a Business Bachelor degree in Finance & Fintech goes beyond conventional finance domains. As digital finance continues to advance, graduates can develop a dynamic skill set that is applicable across the global financial landscape.
YOUR BACHELOR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
+ Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid
|Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation (180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)|
+ Private Professional Diploma (GBSB Global Spain)
Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
+ Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (GBSB Global Spain)
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND POSSIBLE EXIT AWARDS:
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(32 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
- Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Finance & Fintech
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
BACHELOR WITH FINANCE & FINTECH IN MADRID
- Portfolio Management And Wealth Planning
- Advanced Issues in Accounting
- Foundations of Fintech
- Fintech in Banking: Challenges and Opportunities
- Investor Relations
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
Understand professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a significant degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
Possess advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective in the undergraduate program;
Critically understand approaches to fostering a culture of digital innovation within an organization through talent and knowledge management, and incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning, and digital transformation into the organization's strategic goals;
Understand the management methods and digital technologies required in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in the methods and technologies used, and the impact of digital technologies on individuals and societies;
Demonstrate a professional understanding of digital business issues and how they can be interpreted through different theoretical approaches;
Critically understand the principles contained in the Agenda for Sustainable Development, as defined by UNESCO, as they relate to social welfare, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles, and opportunities facing international organizations to make judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific, or ethical issues for the purpose of evaluating alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
Conducts research on business and digital innovation issues that may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to the management of strategic, operational, and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the overall goal of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or new venture;
Demonstrates proficiency in the use of digital tools for business and innovation purposes in multiple media and modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, design).
Engage in critical thinking in the areas of business administration and digital innovation, demonstrating independent thinking and problem solving supported by evidence-based reasoning;
Manage complex professional activities in an efficient and professional manner to implement managerial decisions, taking into account the organizational context along with various constraints;
Demonstrate administrative design and resources in the elaboration of social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and take responsibility for their consequences;
Demonstrate creativity and initiative in the development of digital transformation and digital intra-enterprise projects, liaising and collaborating with others to achieve a high level of team performance;
Have developed the learning skills necessary to continue professional development in business management and digital innovation by critically assessing personal strengths and weaknesses and keeping abreast of relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas, and practices;
Have developed the digital literacy and digital technology skills necessary to access learning opportunities and pursue leadership careers in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
Are you fascinated by financial markets, stocks, bonds and investment opportunities? Develop a strong understanding of global finance with our Bachelor of Business Administration with a specialization in Finance & Fintech in Madrid.
This customized degree combines theoretical knowledge with practical skills, with core courses in analytics, financial management, statistics, and fintech applications. Students also have the opportunity to participate in webinars and engaging discussions led by esteemed guest speakers. The value of a Business Bachelor with Finance & Fintech extends beyond traditional financial sectors, as graduates acquire a dynamic skill set that can be applied across diverse global financial industries, particularly in the ever-evolving landscape of digital finance.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH FINANCE & FINTECH
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY,
BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS
YOU MAY CONSIDER:
- Design secure blockchain technologies
- Develop application features and interfaces
- Maintain client and server-side applications
- Create, direct, and manage all marketing efforts directed towards acquiring rewards-based donations from the public
- Assist in developing content, assets, and post engagement across key platforms
- Help the develop and delivery key digital advertising campaigns
RISK AND COMPLIANCE EXPERT
- Ensure all the essential guidelines are in place adhering to industry rules and regulations
- Conduct internal audits and reviews at regular intervals
- Update the organization’s policies, regulations, and processes
- Resolve employee issues about legal risk compliance
- Advise management regarding the implementation of compliance programs
- Ensure the company's digital assets are protected from unauthorized access
- Secure both online and on-premises infrastructures
- Cypher through metrics and data to sift out suspicious activity
- Find and mitigate risks before infringements occur
- Lead efforts to counter the attack if a breach happens
ADMISSION AND FEES
To qualify for admission to the Business Administration and Digital Innovation undergraduate program in Madrid, you must have the following profile:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points or Mathematics with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL) and one program-related subject with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades A, B, C or D and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school diploma or equivalent (other education systems)
Proof of proficiency in English:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer-based), 79/80 (internet-based), or 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS - minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal education system Internal English level test at GBSB Global
Candidates must complete all required admission forms and submit all required documentation
Online + Barcelona
|Application Fee||100 €|
|Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €|
|Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €|
|Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)**||10750 €||10750 €||Fee Valid in Malta at the Time||10750 €|
|Optional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (ABI)||1900 €|
*Fees apply to students who begin their studies on campus. Please note that fees will remain the same should the student choose to complete their education online for the remainder of the 3-year program.
**Fees apply to students starting in the 2023-2024 academic year.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
*Failure to pay by the due date will result in a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition. Payments are accepted online or by bank transfer (fees may apply).
*Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials. Students wishing to participate in Global Study Trips may do so for an additional fee.