Internet finance and digital banking - a new direction of traditional financial management has received increasingly attention from all over the world. P2P lending, Corwdfunding and online money market funds - these financial terms can be heard frequently. The technological revolution of the internet changed the nature, scope and competitive landscape of the financial services industry with digital disruption occurring at every level of international financial management operations.
This master in digital financial management in Madrid aims to change the way international financial management is taught at business schools in Europe. Traditional finance will no longer be relevant in the digital economy; rather the master in financial management in Madrid students should understand the new forms of accounting and financial management and be able to adopt to the new challenges in the finance industry, such as digital banking and digital finance.
Students attending this Master in digital financial management in Madrid automatically obtain a renown ACCA certification at the levels of F1-F3.
Master of Science (MSc) in Financial Management, Digital Banking and Internet Finance awarded by GBSB Global Business School and the University of Alcala
Intakes: October, January and April
Format: Full Time, Mornings
Duration: 9 months
Instruction Language: English. If your English level is not sufficient, you can join the intensive English language preparation course prior to your Digital Financial Management master degree program
Location: Madrid Campus
Global Study Trips (optional): Held by GBSB throughout the academic year
Admissions requirements: Undergraduate degree or significant work experience, proficiency in English.
Application deadline: Due to the modular format, applications for the Master in Digital Financial Management are accepted year-round. However, because we have a student-centered learning approach, the number of seats per intake is limited. We recommend to apply in advance
Master in Digital Financial Management Program Highlights
- Faculty with Finance Industry Experience
- ACCA Certification is Awarded Additionally to the Masters Degree
- Students from 70 Different Countries
- Unique Knowledge on the Latest Advancements in Financial Management
- Exclusive Access to Multiple Finance Jobs Offers Worldwide through ACCA Portal
Rankings, Accreditation, Partnerships
- Recognized as a Leader in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine
- Official partner of ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants)
- The only official ACCA CBE (Computer Based Examination) Centre in Spain
- Fully accredited by ASIC approved by Ofsted and an affiliate of ENQA
- The only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
What You Will Learn
- Managerial Competencies of Global Leaders: The participants of the Master in digital financial management in Madrid have an opportunity to acquire leadership, negotiation and communication skills in order to lead financial management projects on a global scale.
- Understanding of Legal and Economic Environment: Businesses in Europe and around the world do not operate in a vacuum. They are subject to their external environments. Learn about the legal and economic environments of business and how businesses are affected by them.
- Accounting and Financial Management: A series of finance courses covering accounting and financial management systems used by firms.
- Statistical Analysis and Big Data: The world nowadays is driven by massive amounts of data stored electronically. Learn to use statistical methods in the areas of business, economy and financial management in order to analyse economic and business data.
- Financial Technology - Principles and Technologies of Internet Finance: Fintech companies are currently very active at trying to disrupt the financial services market. Working primarily across three segments of the financial management services (payments, lending and personal finance), they want to be able to work cheaper and faster and to provide a better transparency of what’s happening. Be the first to understand the business of Fintech companies with the master in digital financial management in Madrid
- Digital Banking and New Customer Experience: Get a sound foundation in the digital banking products such as Cards, ATMs, Mobile and Internet Banking and PoS.
Discover strengths you never knew you had, and opportunities you never knew existed with the Master in digital financial management in Madrid. Explore career options in Europe and worldwide.
If you have any questions or doubts regarding our Master in Digital Financial Management degree program, please do not hesitate to contact one of our educational advisers.
Prospective students wishing to participate in the Master in Digital Financial Management program, please apply online.
To be qualified for admission to the Master in Digital Financial Management in Madrid, you must:
- Have earned a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) or higher; be in the process of finalizing your Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent), or demonstrate a high level of relevant professional experience.
- Have a high level of English language.
- Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents.
See Application Guidelines - Master for more details.