Our Online Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Fashion and Luxury (hereinafter Online Business Bachelor with Fashion and Luxury) is perfect for candidates who aspire to work in the luxury and fashion goods sector. This online Business Bachelor with Fashion and Luxury prepares professionals ready to meet the challenges of post pandemic world by developing creativity, critical thinking, agility, and many other useful capabilities which a manager working in the fashion and luxury industry needs.
The Online Business Bachelor with Fashion & Luxury Business dives deep into retail markets from clothing brands to pristine yachts, high-end beverages to lavish jewelry. Graduates are highly motivated, competent professionals furnished with advanced technologies to execute effectual research, practical analysis, and thorough development in order to realize change.
The Online Business Bachelor with Fashion & Luxury Business provides students with a comprehensive segmentation of the market with an in-depth look at how technologies and innovative advancements are changing the way in which business is conducted today.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
ANEL DUISENOVA, KAZAKHSTAN
“It was hard at first being a foreign environment, but it was important for me to try new things, make friends and experience what my new surroundings had to offer. I found there were so many amazing opportunities to take advantage, and this made all the difference. I appreciated that the classes were all taught in English and that this attracted a wide variety of students from around the world. I learned so much from my peers. They brought a wealth of experience to the classroom. I found the curriculum was very practical, and the way the courses were taught made us look for innovative approaches to find solutions.”
ONLINE STUDY BENEFITS
Study at a business institution recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Capitalize on the use of all the capabilities of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education Suite
Choose your preferred study time as classes are prerecorded and available 24/7
Chat with professors and classmates, utilize online tools for groupwork, exams and assignments
Our Online Business Bachelor with Fashion & Luxury Business is designed with a global outlook, giving students a multi-national overview of the markets and how they are adapting and evolving to the fast-paced changes taking place as a result from advancements in technology. GBSB Global graduates are celebrated among their peers in the field, competent and well-equipped with the proficiencies to work for name brand companies around the world. Graduates testify that their professors, competent leaders in the industry, served to inspire them, stirring ideas around innovative change and a progressive vision for the future of the industry.
ONLINE BACHELOR IN FASHION & LUXURY BUSINESS
FASHION AND LUXURY BUSINESS (45 ECTS)
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury (4 ECTS)
- Digital Branding (7 ECTS)
- Recreation, Leisure and Wellness Business (4 ECTS)
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing (4 ECTS)
- Event Management & Sponsoring (7 ECTS)
- Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Fashion and/or Luxury Business (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
- Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
- Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
- Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
- Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
- Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
- Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
- Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to management of strategic, operational and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
- Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
- Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
- Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
- Engages in critical thinking in the area of business administration and digital innovation and demonstrates independent thought and problem solving underpinned by evidenced based arguments;
- Manages complex professional activities efficiently and professionally to put managerial decisions into practice taking into account the organizational context together with different constraints;
- Demonstrates administrative design and resource in elaborating social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and takes responsibility for their consequences;
- Shows creativity and initiative in developing digital transformation and digital intra-entrepreneurial projects by liaising and working with others to deliver high level of team performance;
- Has developed learning skills that are necessary to continue professional development in the area of business administration and digital innovation by critically evaluating personal strengths and weaknesses, keeping up to date with relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas and practices;
- Has developed proficiency and literacy in the use of digital technology needed to access learning opportunities and to pursue a managerial career in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
With an Online Business Bachelor with Fashion & Luxury Business students have the proficiency to create campaigns, design strategies and launch a business from the ground up. From idea to fruition, GBSB Global prepares students for the obstacles they may face in their career and delivers the training and understanding needed to adapt to the market and be successful in their professional activities.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH FASHION & LUXURY BUSINESS
ONLINE FASHION & LUXURY MERCHANDISER
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
PUBLIC RELATIONS MANAGER
FASHION & LUXURY BUYER
DIGITAL PERFORMANCE SPECIALIST
E-COMMERCE / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
THE ARRAY OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL FLUCTUATE, BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU WILL HAVE AVAILABLE TO YOU:
ONLINE FASHION & LUXURY MERCHANDISER
- Curate and plan company merchandise for a brand
- Work closely with buyers and designers
- Analyze the past buying behaviors of their customers online and the market receptibility
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
- Responsible for making sure that branding is coherent across advertising and marketing online platforms and campaigns
- Ensure that a brand continues to be recognizable, up-to-date and relevant, rousing customers to make a purchase online
- Plan ways to promote and alter the public perception of a brand through digital technologies
- Develop creative, consistent brand-specific ad campaigns and online messaging
- Supervise and work with other employees and freelance contractors
- Establish project goals, and monitor, approve, and evaluate a project's status and impact
- Conduct testing and monitor online analytics
E-COMMERCE / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Oversee all online business activities, ranging from website development and branding to internet marketing and online sales
- Develop strategies to increase traffic to the website, including utilizing social media channels, search engine optimization, and blogging
ADMISSION AND FEES
Undergraduate target groups:
- “Aspiring Academic”: Typically, a recent High School graduate with a good academic profile. They are academically driven working their way through the educational steps that they are now attending undergraduate program as the next logical steps in their academic aspiration;
- “Career Starter”: This target group of students are predominately using this academic step to advance their specific career prospects and are extremely job oriented. They are focused on life after studying at GBSB Global and using studying at GBSB Global to reach their career position. Some of them will be working in family businesses or are interested to launch their own entrepreneurial venture;
- “Academic Wanderer”: Simply students attending GBSB Global, these students may not have a particular focus however they believe obtaining a degree will open doors for them. Additionally, if they come from abroad, they are interested in experiencing a different culture;
- Mature Students and Students with Non-Standard Qualifications: GBSB Global encourages applications from mature and non-standard applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have relevant skills and experience.
- Recent high school graduates;
- International students interested in experiencing new cultures;
- Speak high level of English language.
To be qualified for admission to Online Business Bachelor with Fashion & Luxury Business, you must:
For entry to year 1 of the program students should have completed:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points; or Mathematics at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL) and one programme related subject at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- AP Program;
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems).
Alternative Entry Routes
Alternative entry routes are available for applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have certain appropriate skills and experience and subject knowledge. These are detailed in the IQA Manual of GBSB Global within the “Policies for Admission of Transfer Students and Recognition of Prior Learning”.
The Admissions Committee may consider applications from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities, applicants who have achieved a lower level award, or applicants seeking admission based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
* Fees apply exclusively to online learning. If the student commences their studies online but then wishes to transfer to one of the physical campuses throughout their academic journey, fees will be subject to change.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Tuition fees for visiting students: 165 EUR per 1 ECTS credit or 2,917 EUR per Quarter (20 ECTS credits).
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payments are accepted online or by bank transfers (commission charges may apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: