FULL TIME - 2 + 1 YEARS
PART TIME - 4 YEARS + UP TO 2 YEARS
OCT | JAN | APR
Face-to-face | Online
Explore the fusion of fashion and business with our Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Fashion & Luxury Business Management in Madrid. This degree redefines the study of luxury fashion by infusing it with digital sophistication and a contemporary business perspective, equipping students with real-world insights to navigate this ever-evolving industry.
From creating impactful strategies to understanding the nuances of sustainable fashion, this program delves into essential fashion and business concepts, preparing graduates for diverse careers ranging from retail to e-commerce. Throughout this innovative BA program, students are encouraged to specialize in their areas of interest while receiving a comprehensive business education with a strong digital focus. This program nurtures their creative abilities while providing the business knowledge and industry insights needed to excel and innovate in the competitive world of fashion and luxury.
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Fashion & Luxury Business Management is designed to cultivate a new generation of professionals who can seamlessly blend creativity with effective management, using a hands-on approach through methodologies such as learning-by-doing, company visits, internships, creative workshops and case studies, ultimately shaping our students into the modern fashion and luxury experts.
GBSB Global Business School is pending its accreditation with the Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid, Spain to deliver Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5) face-to-face from our campus in Madrid, Spain. Once you’ve obtained your Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation, tailor your final year to your needs, culminating in your Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Entrepreneurship (180 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 6) delivered by GBSB Global Business School either online, in Malta, or go to our campus in Barcelona to combine your online studies with an additional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation.
YEAR 1 & 2
International Immersion, Study Abroad, and Multi-Campus Experience
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in the USA
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) in the UK
Awarded as a Five Star Program by QS Ranking System
GBSB Global Business School has been ranked by Forbes in its 2022 List of Best Business Schools in Spain
Anna Luiza de Souza Machado, Brazil
"From makeup artistry to social media manager of a shipping company to Fashion marketer. All the experiences I gained were essential for my personal growth and for me to discover myself professionally. I believe that this process is continuous and full of learning. But it was through the Fashion & Luxury Business course that I discovered my enormous passion for fashion marketing and became a social media manager in the area.
Three years ago, I decided to study at GBSB, and all the learning obtained in those years was essential, helping me guarantee and enrich my knowledge in the fashion business area, where I continue applying it in my profession.
The knowledge and skills I gained during my education served as a solid foundation as I pursued my goals in the fashion industry, and I hope to be able to take my knowledge of the field to other countries".
GBSB Global Business School is a leader and pioneer in the fashion and luxury sector.
Develop practical skills and knowledge with global applicability.
Secure career opportunities with top companies in the field.
Take advantage of industry visits and workshops led by experts in the field.
Gain exclusive access to luxury and fashion industry conferences and meetings.
Enjoy a diverse student body (150+ nationalities).
The Business Bachelor program in Fashion & Luxury Business Management in Madrid is a specialized degree tailored for students with aspirations of pursuing careers in business management within the fashion and luxury goods industry. This comprehensive three-year program encompasses 180 ECTS credits.
The coursework is meticulously crafted to instill understanding of retail markets, business operations, the inner workings of clothing brands, and the competence to effectively handle finances in the fashion sector. With hands-on training, immersive workshops, and practical case studies, graduates are well-prepared to confidently pursue careers in the luxury fashion industry.
YOUR BACHELOR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
+ Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid
|Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation (180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)|
+ Private Professional Diploma (GBSB Global Spain)
Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
+ Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (GBSB Global Spain)
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND POSSIBLE EXIT AWARDS:
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(32 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
- Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Fashion & Luxury Business
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH FASHION & LUXURY BUSINESS
IN MADRID SPECIALIZATION UNITS
- Sustainable Fashion and Luxury
- Digital Branding
- Recreation, Leisure and Wellness Business
- Fashion & Luxury Marketing
- Event Management & Sponsoring
- Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
Understand professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a significant degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
Possess advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective in the undergraduate program;
Critically understand approaches to fostering a culture of digital innovation within an organization through talent and knowledge management, and incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning, and digital transformation into the organization's strategic goals;
Understand the management methods and digital technologies required in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in the methods and technologies used, and the impact of digital technologies on individuals and societies;
Demonstrate a professional understanding of digital business issues and how they can be interpreted through different theoretical approaches;
Critically understand the principles contained in the Agenda for Sustainable Development, as defined by UNESCO, as they relate to social welfare, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles, and opportunities facing international organizations to make judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific, or ethical issues for the purpose of evaluating alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
Conducts research on business and digital innovation issues that may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to the management of strategic, operational, and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the overall goal of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or new venture;
Demonstrates proficiency in the use of digital tools for business and innovation purposes in multiple media and modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, design).
Engage in critical thinking in the areas of business administration and digital innovation, demonstrating independent thinking and problem solving supported by evidence-based reasoning;
Manage complex professional activities in an efficient and professional manner to implement managerial decisions, taking into account the organizational context along with various constraints;
Demonstrate administrative design and resources in the elaboration of social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and take responsibility for their consequences;
Demonstrate creativity and initiative in the development of digital transformation and digital intra-enterprise projects, liaising and collaborating with others to achieve a high level of team performance;
Have developed the learning skills necessary to continue professional development in business management and digital innovation by critically assessing personal strengths and weaknesses and keeping abreast of relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas, and practices;
Have developed the digital literacy and digital technology skills necessary to access learning opportunities and pursue leadership careers in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Fashion & Luxury Management in Madrid is tailored to help you thrive in today's rapidly changing global arena. With deep industry knowledge, solid analytical skills and a knack for spotting emerging fashion trends, you'll excel at forging valuable partnerships and gaining business development expertise.
You can pursue roles such as buyer, vendor analyst or merchant acquisition manager, specializing in identifying emerging fashion trends. For those with a creative bent, explore opportunities as a stylist operations manager or creative consultant, providing artistic guidance to fashion industry professionals looking to increase sales and expand their target audience.
If the global marketplace inspires you, consider the role of International Program Manager, responsible for the successful expansion of a global luxury brand or company. Or use your skills to dominate the digital marketplace by becoming an independent e-commerce entrepreneur.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH
FASHION & LUXURY BUSINESS
THE ARRAY OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL FLUCTUATE,
BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU
WILL HAVE AVAILABLE TO YOU:
ONLINE FASHION & LUXURY MERCHANDISER
- Curate and plan company merchandise for a brand
- Work closely with buyers and designers
- Analyze the past buying behaviors of their customers online and the market receptibilit
E-COMMERCE / SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
- Oversee all online business activities, ranging from website development and branding to internet marketing and online sales
- Develop strategies to increase traffic to the website, including utilizing social media channels, search engine optimization, and blogging
- Develop creative, consistent brand-specific ad campaigns and online messaging
- Supervise and work with other employees and freelance contractors
- Establish project goals, and monitor, approve, and evaluate a project's status and impact
- Conduct testing and monitor online analytic
DIGITAL BRAND MANAGER
- Responsible for making sure that branding is coherent across advertising and marketing online platforms and campaigns
- Ensure that a brand continues to be recognizable, up-to-date and relevant, rousing customers to make a purchase online
- Plan ways to promote and alter the public perception of a brand through digital technologies
ADMISSION AND FEES
To qualify for admission to the Business Administration and Digital Innovation undergraduate program in Madrid, you must have the following profile:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points or Mathematics with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL) and one program-related subject with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades A, B, C or D and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school diploma or equivalent (other education systems)
Proof of proficiency in English:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer-based), 79/80 (internet-based), or 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS - minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal education system Internal English level test at GBSB Global
Candidates must complete all required admission forms and submit all required documentation
Online + Barcelona
|Application Fee||100 €|
|Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €|
|Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €|
|Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)**||10750 €||10750 €||Fee Valid in Malta at the Time||10750 €|
|Optional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (ABI)||1900 €|
*Fees apply to students who begin their studies on campus. Please note that fees will remain the same should the student choose to complete their education online for the remainder of the 3-year program.
**Fees apply to students starting in the 2023-2024 academic year.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
*Failure to pay by the due date will result in a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition. Payments are accepted online or by bank transfer (fees may apply).
*Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials. Students wishing to participate in Global Study Trips may do so for an additional fee.