G-Accelerator’s Open Innovation Challenges, is a new initiative on behalf of GBSB Global’s Entrepreneurship Center, allowing students and external entrepreneurial minds to participate in open experimental projects administered and led by large corporations calling for creative, innovative solutions to modern problems, in alignment with G-Accelerator’s main goals.
G-Accelerator invites you to participate in Schneider’s Go Green Challenge 2022, one of the world’s biggest global student innovation competitions. This is their 12th year running, where they are looking for diverse, disruptive, and game-changing technologies to shape our future.
This year’s themes feature: Access to Energy, Homes of the Future, Supply Chain of the Future, Grids of the future and De[coding] the future.
By participating in this competition, students will have the opportunity to receive:
- Consideration for an HR interview at Schneider Electric
- Personalized Mentorship from Schneider Electric’s experts & networking opportunities
- Pitch to Schneider Electric's top management at the Virtual Global Finale
- Win a €10,000 Prize as the grand winner
A great opportunity to say the least!
To learn more and register for an info session, click here
- Be in a team of 2-4 members
- Be a Bachelor’s or Master’s student from anywhere in the world
- Be studying in the same country as the rest of your team for the duration of the competition
- In line with their Diversity & Inclusion philosophy, your team must be gender diverse
- You must be proficient in English, as project submission and final pitch must be presented in English
Application Process: submit your initial idea via the challenge platform by 15th February 2022. The best ideas will be selected to enter the mentoring step of the challenge.
Interested and want to learn more? Contact us at email@example.com.