Earning a Master of Science (MSc) in Management (Digital Marketing) in Malta (hereinafter - Master with Digital Marketing in Malta) will prepare students for the very exciting, fast paced business environment focused on digital marketing strategies. Designed to take your understanding of marketing and communication to the next level, GBSB Global’s Management Master with Digital Marketing in Malta connects analytical and creative skills training to empower you to develop and lead effective campaigns for a variety of diverse companies.
During your Master with Digital Marketing in Malta, you’ll develop the proficiency and core knowledge to drive the decision-making process and launch successful strategies. Students master analytical frameworks like artificial intelligence, big data, design thinking methodologies for product development and innovation, best practices in digital content management, an experimental campaign management mindset, and more.
Learn how to power innovation, generate disruption, and grow brand value when you earn a Master with Digital Marketing in Malta from GBSB Global Business School. Investing in a Master with Digital Marketing in Malta will facilitate the development of the advanced knowledge and skills needed to prosper in this rapidly evolving environment.
Offered 100% in English, this Master with Digital Marketing in Malta begins with the core coursework, then delves deeper into critical aspects of digital communication channels, preparing students for the landscape of tomorrow. Equip yourself with the competencies to stand out from your peers and land a career that is in high demand.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Internationalization and Diversity
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
GBSB Global listed among the Best Business Schools by Forbes
Rita Benjellou Touimi, Morrocco
I chose to study Digital Marketing following an internship I did in Morocco, which I loved. The field is very diverse. It is not only social media. Once you experience what a digital marketer does, you understand more of the marketing strategies in place, the consumer behaviors dictating them, and gain a much better insight on customer’s needs.
The classes, coursework and numerous industrial visits exposed us to various facets of digital marketing. My favorite subjects were Social Media Management, Web Design Optimization and Mobile Marketing, UX and Conversion, Design Thinking, and Negotiation and Communication. All were very interesting and useful in real life.
During my studies at GBSB Global, I was offered a unique opportunity to take part in an internship at a consultancy firm. I worked within their social media department, as well as alongside the management team. This practical work experience was really enriching and made me all the more convinced that I am on the right career path.
European business school officially recognized for excellence in digital marketing (EQF Level 7)
Global faculty with esteemed experience in the field
Professional speakers and practical workshops provided by marketing experts and CMOs
Diversity is exemplified by 100+ nationalities
Our Master with Digital Marketing in Malta was designed around core business and management modules supplemented by specialized courses in digital marketing, offering a well-balanced mix of theory and practice, profiting from an interactive approach with academics and market professionals.
The Master with Digital Marketing in Malta students will gain a hands-on experience of key digital media tools enabling them to effectively manage and optimize various digital marketing campaigns, develop innovative strategies and transform existing communication processes.
Topics include social media management, web and mobile marketing, strategic, operations and financial management, and much more, readying students with a comprehensive business and digital marketing acumen by the time they graduate from GBSB Global.
Digital Transformation, Innovation and Technology (6 ECTS)
Business Intelligence in the Era of Big Data and AI (6 ECTS)
Social Media Marketing (6 ECTS)
Web and Mobile Marketing (6 ECTS)
E-Commerce and Digital Customer Loyalty (6 ECTS)
Final Project (20 ECTS)
A Final Project (Capstone) is a multifaceted assignment that serves as a culminating academic and intellectual experience for Master students. Students take what they have learned throughout the course of their Master’s program and apply it to examine a specific idea/problem within their area of specialization. A Final Project involves the identification of an existing problem in a real-world setting and the application of learned skills and methods to develop a solution that addresses the problem directly. There are several options among which students can choose for developing their Final Project: either it may be geared toward research or may be more oriented toward problem-solving. Solutions offered by students are usually interactive and realistic, meaning they can be implemented and used either in professional life or in further research and study.
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
- Has comprehensive specialised knowledge and understanding of how cultural, economic, political, and technological frameworks affect management practices and how they can be managed effectively;
- Identifies and evaluates theoretical approaches necessary for planning and decision-making in business. These include ideas that support the modelling and management of the decisions across the broad range of functional areas;
- Has relevant knowledge of organisations, and their role in pursuing sustainable business in the context in which they operate and how they are managed in compliance with codes of ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility;
- Has a critical understanding of business continuity management including knowledge of possible risks and regulatory environment that can impact business operations;
- Has comprehensive knowledge about methods to manage innovation processes and digital technologies that are in demand, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Identifies and evaluates key issues related to administering the human elements when managing projects such as teamwork, communication, motivation, and diversity;
- Has a comprehensive and critical understanding of the principal current research issues in management as well as in a specific industry or functional area of a personal professional interest;
- Possesses multi-disciplinary theoretical and practical knowledge of management in a specific industry or functional area of a personal professional interest.
- Performs critical evaluation and analysis of business environment and of the main concepts, structures and approaches of strategic business management with incomplete or limited information;
- Demonstrates capability in using specialised skills to make decisions and create global strategies in different business operations, digital transformation, and finance in order to adopt to fast-changing business environment;
- Demonstrates leadership skills necessary to empower, inspire and manage teams, innovation and creative problem-solving while managing a business;
- Develops new skills in response to emerging knowledge and techniques in the domain of business management including digital skills and use of modern technologies;
- Develops an ability to identify and assess risks relating to the business, digital and financial environment and to design strategies to mitigate specific managerial risks;
- Monitors and maintains compliance with appropriate business regulations and formulates practical responses to the legal and external environment challenges associated with operating a business;
- Demonstrate capability in using data referring to business analytics to better forecast and execute business strategies and operations;
- Demonstrates capability in using knowledge and skills of management to conduct research within a specific industry or functional area of a personal professional interest, taking into account the need for synthesis, setting objectives, methodological process and application of strategies;
- Demonstrate specialised knowledge of management that include reflecting on social and ethical responsibilities linked to execution of the managerial function.
- Demonstrates the ability to respond to the main political, economic, social, and technological variables and to formulate the priorities and strategies necessary for an organisation to succeed considering the global outlook and trends;
- Manages business projects by establishing a global vision that incorporates every facet of business development and constructs innovation and cultural diversity as an advantage in business contexts that are complex and unpredictable and require new strategic approaches;
- Is accountable for managing people and practicing management with commitment to democratic values and sustainability adopting the practices based on learning, service and social inclusion;
- Demonstrates autonomy in the direction of personal development and lifelong learning applicable to the business environment;
- Creates a research-based diagnosis to problems in management by integrating knowledge from new or interdisciplinary fields in management and makes judgements with incomplete or limited information;
- Engages in critical analysis in the area of management and demonstrates independent thought, evaluation and problem-solving underpinned by evidence-based arguments;
- Take responsibility for contributing to professional knowledge in management or a specific industry/functional area of a personal professional interest by identifying an existing business problem and by conducting original research.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
LEADERSHIP QUALITIES OF INTERNATIONAL MANAGERS:
The Master with Digital Marketing in Malta curriculum focuses on being able to communicate, negotiate and transgress borders and cultures working on various digital marketing platforms and with ecommerce. Learn how to manage individuals from different backgrounds and be able to find resonance and apply cultural empathy to any situation or conversation.
DIGITAL MARKETING EMPLOYED IN TRADITIONAL MARKETING MANAGEMENT:
Between the tried and true strategies of traditional marketing and the new and innovative strategies of digital marketing, there are many ways for businesses to capture the attention of their audiences. Experience the latest in tech by studying for your Master with Digital Marketing in Malta. Our facilities are equipped with the state-of-the art tools to manage all your digital marketing projects, learning the inside techniques and strategies to execute and lead campaigns on a global scale.
GROWTH MINDSET, AGILE METHODOLOGIES, AND DESIGN THINKING:
Develop an understanding and work on embracing these themes as they will take you far in your career. Our professors will teach the main ideas and motivations why these methodologies are so effective and help you to hone these competencies and make them your own.
DIGITAL LAW AND LEGAL PARAMETERS:
Gain knowledge about the current regulations impacting digital media today and the legal rights and restrictions governing the use of technology and personal data that shape marketing and advertising worldwide.
COMMUNICATIONS IN DIGITAL MARKETING:
Take courses that cover aspects of both digital and traditional marketing communications. Learning the basics and applying them to the web and enhancing strategies through various apps and functions which include display ads and pay per click advertising. Understanding both and how they interplay will help lay the groundwork for a successful career as technologies continue to advance and transform the state of play.
WEBSITE AND MOBILE MARKETING PLATFORMS:
Having an online presence today is becoming more and more imperative. In essence, it impacts profitability and consumer usability. It is said that more than 10 billion people are engaged on their mobile devices daily making online visibility the most important part of digital marketing.
Learn how to stand out from the crowd of businesses online through intelligent ecommerce and e-business management solutions. Gain the proficiency necessary to succeed in e-commerce as you study for your Master with Digital Marketing in Malta.
Become confident applying digital marketing strategies to your work. At GBSB Global you will be armed with the latest technologies and tools that will enable to you to be effective in launching successful campaigns.
In today’s digitally connected society, the marketing landscape is constantly evolving. From advancements in tech to platform algorithms, successful marketing leaders will have both quantitative and qualitative marketing skills. With a Master with Digital Marketing in Malta, you’ll gain the proficiencies needed to execute targeted strategies to stay ahead of the competition.
This degree provides a comprehensive overview of the digital marketing practices needed for effective marketing campaigns in a tech-centered economy. Students will attain a core knowledge of the digital marketing principles and practices needed to engage with the 21st century consumer. Themes will include web page design, analytics, search engine optimization (SEO), pay per click, email marketing, social media marketing and mobile marketing.
What are the top Digital Marketing careers? Find your match:
NEW PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
A New Product Development Manager takes the lead on researching, assessing, and coordinating a new product's construction improving its functionality to better meet user needs.
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGER (ORM)
The Online Reputation Manager (ORM) monitors and improves how your business is viewed online by analyzing what a potential customer, reporter, or partner will learn about your brand, your team, or your product/service when they conduct a Google search.
An eCommerce Manager is directly involved with the business's website, sometimes operating it entirely, especially the marketing, advertising, and content components.
CONSUMER/DIGITAL AUDIENCE ANALYST
Consumer/Digital Audience Analysts are responsible for assuring reports, analyses, and dashboards correctly reflect vital information about their companies' digital assets using customer relationship management (CRM) software.
DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER
A Digital Marketing Manager is tasked with developing, implementing, and administering long-term digital marketing campaigns as well as short-term advertising practices to promote brand awareness and website traffic which generates sales leads.
CRM MANAGER (CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT)
The CRM Manager builds and nurtures profitable relationships with key customers often having to address communication issues quickly and effectively.
Brand Managers are accountable for crafting brand strategies, promoting brand development and expansion, employing brand plans, and using a range of data to drive volume and profitability.
A Content Manager's job is to develop a consistent brand voice for a company and establish its digital presence by directing marketing strategies to engage customers positively.
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & DIGITAL MEDIA MANAGER
A Digital Communication and Digital Media Manager will oversee a company’s digital and social marketing initiatives in conjunction with the marketing and sales departments.
SEO & WEB POSITIONING MANAGER
SEO and Web Positioning Managers bolster sales and brand awareness by increasing website traffic through strategies that include keyword planning, link building, optimizing for mobile use, and accurate web page tagging.
DIGITAL ASSETS ANALYST
Digital Asset Analysts arrange all digital assets to be designed and uploaded to the digital asset management system while troubleshooting and conducting training.
ADMISSION AND FEES
The proposed graduate programme is aimed at applicants who are either:
- Recent graduates in business, social sciences, and other disciplines from all over the world with strong interest in management and who are looking for a study abroad and/or international experience in a highly diverse environment;
- Young professionals from all over the world with 2-5 years of experience who work in multinational companies or companies in the phase of international expansion or who wish to change their career focus and are interested to obtain academic knowledge in the area of management with an optional specialisation in a specific area or industry in order to advance their career growth;
- Mature students and students with non-standard qualifications who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have relevant skills and experience.
- Recent graduates or young professionals with a Bachelor’s degree at MQF/EQF Level 6 in a relevant field;
- International students interested in experiencing new cultures;
- Proficiency in the English language.
To be qualified for admission to Master with Digital Marketing in Malta, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- European three-year initial degree or a recognised equivalent at EQF/MQF Level 6 (180 ECTS minimum);
- A foreign undergraduate degree from outside the EHEA equivalent to EQF/MQF Level 6 and 180 ECTS minimum;
Alternative Entry Routes
Alternative entry routes are available for applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have certain appropriate skills and experience and subject knowledge. These are detailed in the IQA Manual of GBSB Global within the “Policies for Admission of Transfer Students and Recognition of Prior Learning”.
The Admissions Committee may consider applications from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities, applicants who have achieved a lower level award, or applicants seeking admission based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/93 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.5;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C1;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee per Quarter (30 ECTS credits)
2,700 EUR (EU Residents)
2,966 EUR (NON-EU Residents)
Tuition Fee per Academic Credit (1 ECTS credit)
The remaining Tuition Fees are due the first Friday (Week 1) of the program
Master's Program Duration: 3 Quarters = 1 Academic Year
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: