The Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Sports and eSports Management Online (hereinafter – Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports) is a multicultural educational program hand-crafted for those transnational students who wish to obtain knowledge and understanding of a variety of concepts within the business of sports from a truly global prospective and with a tech focus. The Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Management is offered entirely in English and is perfect for those who dream of starting their career in sports management and working internationally.
The Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports is crafted to provide students with business management fundamentals and an in-depth knowledge of global markets especially as they relate to advancements in technology. The program examines legal, digital, and international perspectives in the sports marketplace and improves students’ decision-making talents and capability to adapt to global challenges and changing markets due to the current global climate.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Mentioned as Top 10 popular Online bachelor programs by Educations
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
Our Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports combines sports management theory with a practical curriculum, not only showing the economics of sports but also providing students with a chance to participate in groundbreaking case studies and events surrounding sports both traditionally played and those aired strictly online.
The Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports develops the essential skills and aptitude needed to kickstart their careers, succeed in the world of sports as it evolves with changing technological advancements and responds to the current crisis.
ONLINE STUDY BENEFITS
Study at a business institution recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Capitalize on the use of all the capabilities of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education Suite
Choose your preferred study time as classes are prerecorded and available 24/7
Chat with professors and classmates, utilize online tools for groupwork, exams and assignments
Our Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Management is designed to help students foster a worldwide perspective and become revered business leaders about to adapt to innovations changing the industry of sports. The Online Bachelor in Sports and eSports Management molds students and shapes them in such a way they are able to address complex legal problems in the business of sports with ease, engage with high-level investors and stakeholders and manage departments of teams with diverse backgrounds; it provides students with valuable skills that are sought-after not only in Europe, but all across the globe.
ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH SPORTS AND ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
SPORTS AND ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
BUSINESS MODELS AND ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN ESPORTS
TALENT MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL ERA
RECREATION, LEISURE AND WELLNESS BUSINESS
EVENT MANAGEMENT & SPONSORING
SPORTS AND ESPORTS MARKETING
DISSERTATION IN THE AREA OF SPORTS AND/OR ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
Upon completion of the Online Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports you will be exposed to a variety of business sectors: graduates of the program find themselves working as sports marketers, facility managers, event coordinators and directors of operations.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH THE ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH SPORTS AND ESPORTS MANAGEMENT
ESPORTS EVENT PRODUCER
SPORTS CLUB DIRECTOR
ENTREPRENEUR IN SPORTS INDUSTRY
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
THE SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES VARIES, BUT THESE ARE THE MOST COMMON TASKS YOU WOULD DO AS A:
- Selects venues for upcoming events
- Monitors client approval, handles budgets
- Arranges event services, and logistics
- Presents post-events reports
ONLINE MARKETING MANAGER
- Assess market demand for products and services
- Work with sales and development teams to meet those demands and create pricing and promotional materials
- Create effective ad campaigns and produce copy that is engaging and calls user to action
ESPORTS INDUSTRY STATISTICIANS
- Work with data and mathematical models to help organizations solve practical, real-world problems
- Test theoretical concepts or analyze information to identify overall solutions to issues
- Analyze small sections of data in support of a larger project
SOCIAL MEDIA & EVENTS ASSOCIATE
- Manage online community through various digital platforms
- Create online advertising calendar
- Plan, develop and help execute events both in person and online through various webinars and conferences
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor with Sports and eSports Online, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee per Quarter (20 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee per Academic Credit (1 ECTS credit)
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (Non-EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance and a requirement to send visa documents
The remaining Tuition Fees are due the first Friday (Week 1) of the program
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: