In an age where technology is advancing at an incredibly high speed and the pandemic has shifted consumers almost entirely over to ecommerce platforms, there are vast opportunities for talented marketing professionals. With new consumer behaviors driving business today, graduates armed with the latest tools and trends in the industry are transforming the digital marketing scene.
Earning a Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing (hereinafter – Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing) will prepare students for this very exciting, fast-paced creative arena focused on digital marketing strategies. Take the reins and become a leading force employing initiatives and campaigns that embrace innovation and challenge traditional methods.
While studying for an Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing degree at GBSB Global, students will gain the groundwork based on theory, design, and application of advertisement and promotional techniques to run successful business operations. Our specifically designed curriculum provides students with an in-depth knowledge of consumer decision-making, and various concepts and theories that are used to evaluate and predict consumer behavior and relevant outcomes.
Using social media platforms and other digital instruments, students will have a competitive practical advantage over their peers that involves extensive integration and application of social media and innovative technologies. Our Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing students further develop their skills through hands-on real-world digital marketing activities, case studies, networking engagements, online conferences, and learning from digital applications and simulations we offer through our online campus.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Received 3 top scores in U-Multirank for divisions of Research, Teaching & Learning and International Orientation
RITA BENJELLOU TOUIMI, MOROCCO
I chose to study Digital Marketing after having done an internship in the field. This was an eye-opening experience showing me how dynamic the marketing industry has become with the advancements in digital technologies.
Digital Marketing goes far beyond the Social Media. My favorite courses were Web Design Optimization, Mobile Marketing, UX and Conversion, Design Thinking and Digital Marketing, of course. The professors taught in a unique, engaging way, keeping us students motivated. During my GBSB Global studies, I was also able to capitalize on a business internship opportunity, which further confirmed that I am on the right career path.
ONLINE STUDY BENEFITS
Study at a business institution recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Capitalize on the use of all the capabilities of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education Suite
Choose your preferred study time as classes are prerecorded and available 24/7
Chat with professors and classmates, utilize online tools for groupwork, exams and assignments
This Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing was designed to help students get proficient in Digital Marketing as they discover different marketing solutions, from Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimization, to Web Design principles, SEM, and much more. Discover the best practices in digital marketing strategies and learn to use technologies, especially those in digital data collection to best model your approach to business. Get ready to become a global leader, as you enhance your capacity to work on the global markets and feel confident with your analytical and problem-solving skills while seeking experience across different markets in Europe and around the globe.
The Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing fosters a flexible mindset and provides our students with valuable skills to kickstart a global career in marketing management. Students will be required to take part in learning-by-doing projects related to market research, sales management, new product development and creativity, digital marketing and brand management. The Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing comprises 180 ECTS credits.
Learn more about program objectives and learning outcomes.
ONLINE BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
DIGITAL MARKETING (45 ECTS)
- Digital Branding (7 ECTS)
- Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels (4 ECTS)
- Pricing Strategies and Digital Products (4 ECTS)
- E-Commerce Development (7 ECTS)
- Sales Management (4 ECTS)
- Consumer Behavior and Emerging Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Digital Marketing (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
- Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
- Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
- Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
- Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
- Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
- Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
- Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to management of strategic, operational and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
- Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
- Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
- Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
- Engages in critical thinking in the area of business administration and digital innovation and demonstrates independent thought and problem solving underpinned by evidenced based arguments;
- Manages complex professional activities efficiently and professionally to put managerial decisions into practice taking into account the organizational context together with different constraints;
- Demonstrates administrative design and resource in elaborating social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and takes responsibility for their consequences;
- Shows creativity and initiative in developing digital transformation and digital intra-entrepreneurial projects by liaising and working with others to deliver high level of team performance;
- Has developed learning skills that are necessary to continue professional development in the area of business administration and digital innovation by critically evaluating personal strengths and weaknesses, keeping up to date with relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas and practices;
- Has developed proficiency and literacy in the use of digital technology needed to access learning opportunities and to pursue a managerial career in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
GBSB Global’s Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing students will develop skills in client relations, communication, collaboration, storytelling, and social media. During the Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing program students will engage with their professors, reknown experts in the field, who will mentor students, helping them to identify their preferred niche within this broad arena.
While digital marketing is all the rage with greater numbers of businesses focusing on technology and advancements in social platforms, Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing students will want to choose to specialize in a single aspect of digital media, such as user experience or data analytics to increase their marketability. Invest in a career that traverses borders and is in high demand across the globe. Earn your Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing at GBSB Global and watch your career take off.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
DIGITAL AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER
VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPER
SEO AND SEM SPECIALIST
USER EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
EMAIL MARKETING SPECIALIST
INTERNET OF THINGS MARKETING SPECIALIST
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY, BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU MAY CONSIDER:
DIGITAL AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Build and manage relationships with existing and potential clients
- Define client search and performance marketing strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of client programs
- Recommend improvements or additional services when applicable
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and provide reports and insights
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and manage data systems
- Identify, examine, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
- Oversee planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Develop brand identity, awareness, and online stature
- Manage content creation including the website
- Maximize SEO (search engine optimization) and generate inbound traffic
- Cultivate leads and sales
- Manage brand reputation
VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPER
- Develop VR and AR applications
- Create and implement prototypes and new functions
- Plan agile development
- Manage tests and code reviews
- Identify risks and opportunities during the development phase
ADMISSION AND FEES
Undergraduate target groups:
- “Aspiring Academic”: Typically, a recent High School graduate with a good academic profile. They are academically driven working their way through the educational steps that they are now attending undergraduate program as the next logical steps in their academic aspiration;
- “Career Starter”: This target group of students are predominately using this academic step to advance their specific career prospects and are extremely job oriented. They are focused on life after studying at GBSB Global and using studying at GBSB Global to reach their career position. Some of them will be working in family businesses or are interested to launch their own entrepreneurial venture;
- “Academic Wanderer”: Simply students attending GBSB Global, these students may not have a particular focus however they believe obtaining a degree will open doors for them. Additionally, if they come from abroad, they are interested in experiencing a different culture;
- Mature Students and Students with Non-Standard Qualifications: GBSB Global encourages applications from mature and non-standard applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have relevant skills and experience.
- Recent high school graduates;
- International students interested in experiencing new cultures;
- Speak high level of English language.
To be qualified for admission to Online Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing, you must:
For entry to year 1 of the program students should have completed:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points; or Mathematics at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL) and one programme related subject at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- AP Program;
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems).
Alternative Entry Routes
Alternative entry routes are available for applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have certain appropriate skills and experience and subject knowledge. These are detailed in the IQA Manual of GBSB Global within the “Policies for Admission of Transfer Students and Recognition of Prior Learning”.
The Admissions Committee may consider applications from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities, applicants who have achieved a lower level award, or applicants seeking admission based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
* The published tuition fee is valid for the Academic Year 2023-2024 and applies to students who get their admission from July 2023. ** Fees apply exclusively to online learning. If the student commences their studies online but then wishes to transfer to one of the physical campuses throughout their academic journey, fees will be subject to change. *** Fees do not apply to students who study in one of the physical campuses and whose three-year program structure includes compulsory online tuition.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payments are accepted online or by bank transfers (commission charges may apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: