FULL TIME - 2 + 1 YEARS
PART TIME - 4 YEARS + UP TO 2 YEARS
OCT | JAN | APR
Face-to-face | Online
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing in Madrid offers GBSB Global students a holistic education that delves deep into today's digital marketing skills and strategies.
Immerse yourself in on-campus learning in Madrid and explore critical thinking and specialized theories, among other key concepts. The Bachelor of Arts in Business with Digital Marketing in Madrid lays a solid foundation of business skills firmly rooted in the field of digital marketing. Hands-on learning is integral to this program, with modules covering SEO strategy, website optimization, digital advertising, product development, and market analysis.
Throughout this innovative BA program, students are encouraged to focus on specific areas of interest while gaining a comprehensive business education with a strong digital focus. Stay abreast of the latest trends in digital innovation, reinforce theoretical knowledge with practical applications, cultivate agile thinking, all while seamlessly adapting to the contemporary remote landscape that the world faces today. This program hones students' skills through real-world digital marketing projects, case studies, networking opportunities with professionals, and exposure to the latest digital applications and simulations.
GBSB Global Business School is pending its accreditation with the Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid, Spain to deliver Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5) face-to-face from our campus in Madrid, Spain. Once you’ve obtained your Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation, tailor your final year to your needs, culminating in your Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing (180 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 6) delivered by GBSB Global Business School either online, in Malta, or go to our campus in Barcelona to combine your online studies with an additional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation.
YEAR 1 & 2
International Immersion, Study Abroad, and Multi-Campus Experience
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in the USA
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) in the UK
Awarded as a Five Star Program by QS Ranking System
GBSB Global Business School has been ranked by Forbes in its 2022 List of Best Business Schools in Spain
Aidan McKevitt, USA
Answering the question "Do you think a business degree helped you start a business?", Aidan believes his degree significantly contributed when he aimed to establish a structured and enduring company. It instilled the confidence necessary to communicate with legal, financial experts, and team members effectively, ensuring he was well-informed and not taken advantage of when outsourcing. He acknowledges that GBSB Global's education played a key role in this transformation.
Being an American launching a business in Spain, his international experiences and interactions with people from diverse backgrounds gave him the self-assurance to thrive in an international work environment, communicate effectively, and understand the nuances of managing various cultures. Ultimately, his business degree, complemented by GBSB Global's global perspective, set the stage for informed decision-making and a deep understanding of international business dynamics, not only facilitating the initiation of his entrepreneurial journey but ensuring its enduring success in the global marketplace.
GBSB Global Business School is officially recognized as a pioneer in the field of fintech and digital banking.
Benefit from an international faculty with a proven track record in digital marketing.
Gain expertise in digital marketing, integrating social media and innovative digital technologies.
Take advantage of industry visits and workshops led by experts in the field.
Develop practical skills and knowledge with global applicability.
Enjoy a diverse student body (150+ nationalities).
Embark on a journey in digital marketing management, initiate a digital platform, or rise as a business leader - the possibilities are limitless with the Business Bachelor program specializing in Digital Marketing in Madrid.
The course immerses students in marketing-focused lessons, crafted to enhance their skills to a level that is directly applicable in a digital marketing setting. The program delves into both soft and hard skills and consists of 180 ECTS credits, blending mandatory general education with comprehensive marketing core courses.
YOUR BACHELOR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
+ Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid
|Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
|Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation (180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
+ Private Professional Diploma (GBSB Global Spain)
Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
+ Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (GBSB Global Spain)
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND POSSIBLE EXIT AWARDS:
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(32 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
- Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
IN MADRID SPECIALIZATION UNITS
DIGITAL MARKETING (45 ECTS)
- Digital Branding (7 ECTS)
- Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels (4 ECTS)
- Pricing Strategies and Digital Products (4 ECTS)
- E-Commerce Development (7 ECTS)
- Sales Management (4 ECTS)
- Consumer Behavior and Emerging Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Digital Marketing (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
Understand professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a significant degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
Possess advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective in the undergraduate program;
Critically understand approaches to fostering a culture of digital innovation within an organization through talent and knowledge management, and incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning, and digital transformation into the organization's strategic goals;
Understand the management methods and digital technologies required in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in the methods and technologies used, and the impact of digital technologies on individuals and societies;
Demonstrate a professional understanding of digital business issues and how they can be interpreted through different theoretical approaches;
Critically understand the principles contained in the Agenda for Sustainable Development, as defined by UNESCO, as they relate to social welfare, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles, and opportunities facing international organizations to make judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific, or ethical issues for the purpose of evaluating alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
Conducts research on business and digital innovation issues that may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to the management of strategic, operational, and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the overall goal of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or new venture;
Demonstrates proficiency in the use of digital tools for business and innovation purposes in multiple media and modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, design).
Engage in critical thinking in the areas of business administration and digital innovation, demonstrating independent thinking and problem solving supported by evidence-based reasoning;
Manage complex professional activities in an efficient and professional manner to implement managerial decisions, taking into account the organizational context along with various constraints;
Demonstrate administrative design and resources in the elaboration of social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and take responsibility for their consequences;
Demonstrate creativity and initiative in the development of digital transformation and digital intra-enterprise projects, liaising and collaborating with others to achieve a high level of team performance;
Have developed the learning skills necessary to continue professional development in business management and digital innovation by critically assessing personal strengths and weaknesses and keeping abreast of relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas, and practices;
Have developed the digital literacy and digital technology skills necessary to access learning opportunities and pursue leadership careers in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
Embark on a path to abundant job prospects with a Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing in Madrid. In today's rapidly evolving international landscape, marketing skills, especially those focused on innovation and digitalization, are in high demand.
Upon graduation, you can find opportunities as a brand manager or immerse yourself in digital marketing and e-commerce, taking on roles such as social media manager or traffic manager/targetologist. If your passion is creating innovative products, consider a career as a market research analyst or new product development manager.
With this Digital Marketing program, you'll gain exposure to a variety of business sectors, equipping you to pursue the career of your choice. Explore some suggested examples below to unlock your potential.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY, BUT
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU MAY CONSIDER:
DIGITAL AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Establish and oversee connections with current and prospective clients
- Outline strategies for client acquisition and performance marketing
- Assess the efficiency of client initiatives
- Suggest enhancements or supplementary services when appropriate
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and provide reports and insights
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and manage data systems
- Identify, examine, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
- Oversee planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Develop brand identity, awareness, and online stature
- Manage content creation including the website
- Maximize SEO (search engine optimization) and generate inbound traffic
- Cultivate leads and sales
- Manage brand reputation
VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPER
- Develop VR and AR applications
- Create and implement prototypes and new functions
- Plan agile development
- Manage tests and code reviews
- Identify risks and opportunities during the development phase
ADMISSION AND FEES
To qualify for admission to the Business Administration and Digital Innovation undergraduate program in Madrid, you must have the following profile:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points or Mathematics with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL) and one program-related subject with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades A, B, C or D and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school diploma or equivalent (other education systems)
Proof of proficiency in English:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer-based), 79/80 (internet-based), or 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS - minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal education system Internal English level test at GBSB Global
Candidates must complete all required admission forms and submit all required documentation
Online + Barcelona
|Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
|Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
|Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)**
|Fee Valid in Malta at the Time
|Optional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (ABI)
*Fees apply to students who begin their studies on campus. Please note that fees will remain the same should the student choose to complete their education online for the remainder of the 3-year program.
**Fees apply to students starting in the 2023-2024 academic year.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
*Failure to pay by the due date will result in a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition. Payments are accepted online or by bank transfer (fees may apply).
*Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials. Students wishing to participate in Global Study Trips may do so for an additional fee.