FULL TIME - 2 + 1 YEARS
PART TIME - 4 + UP TO 2 YEARS
Barcelona | Malta | Online
OCT | JAN | APR
Face-to-face | Online
The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing in Barcelona (hereinafter – Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Barcelona) is designed to provide GBSB Global students a comprehensive education, focused on advanced digital marketing skills and practices used today.
Study on campus in Barcelona exploring critical thinking and specialized theory, amongst many other concepts with the Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Barcelona. The program provides a solid foundation of business skills that are rooted in digital marketing. Learning-by-doing is reflected in modules such as SEO strategy, website optimization, digital advertising, product development and market analysis.
During this innovative BA program students are invited to concentrate on specific fields of their key interest while gaining a comprehensive business education with a digital focus. Explore the latest trends in digital innovation, reinforce theoretical knowledge through practical approach, learn to think with an agile mind, all while easily adapting to the new remote reality facing the world today.
GBSB Global Business School is accredited by the Government of Catalonia’s Department of Education and delivers Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5) face-to-face from our campus in Barcelona, Spain. Once you’ve obtained your Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation, tailor your final year to your needs, culminating in your Top-Up Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing (60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 6) delivered by GBSB Global Business School either online, in Malta, or stay in Barcelona to combine your online studies with an additional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation.
YEAR 1 & 2
International Immersion, Study Abroad, and Multi-Campus Experience
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Accredited by the Catalan Department of Education
Accredited by National Commission for Further and Higher Education in Malta
GBSB Global awarded as a Five Star Institution by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs
Introducing Nicolas Bekhazi - a young entrepreneurial mind from Lebanon, a student in the undergraduate program in Digital Marketing on our Barcelona campus. Nick has always been passionate about living abroad, Barcelona in particular. Having found GBSB Global with its academic and extracurricular offerings, and great, world-renowned accreditations and rankings, Nick knew this business school was the right choice for him, seeking further personal and professional development. Having mastered his Spanish, Nick is excited about launching his own business within Digital Marketing and e-Commerce in the nearest future, as he continues to expand his theoretical knowledge, international network, and practical skills.
Explore a career in digital marketing management, start a digital platform, become a business leader; anything is possible with the Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Barcelona.
The course deep dives into marketing-specific lessons, designed to upskill graduates to a competency level that can translate to a digital marketing environment. Soft and hard skills are explored during the program, which comprises 180 ECTS credits combining compulsory general education and in-depth marketing core courses.
YOUR BACHELOR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
|Year of Study||EQF Level||Location||Government
|L5||Barcelona||MFHEA + the Catalan Department of Education||Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)|
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND POSSIBLE EXIT AWARDS:
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(32 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
- Top-Up Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing
(60 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
IN BARCELONA SPECIALIZATION UNITS
DIGITAL MARKETING (45 ECTS)
- Digital Branding (7 ECTS)
- Management of Retail and Electronic Distribution Channels (4 ECTS)
- Pricing Strategies and Digital Products (4 ECTS)
- E-Commerce Development (7 ECTS)
- Sales Management (4 ECTS)
- Consumer Behavior and Emerging Technologies (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Digital Marketing (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to management of strategic, operational and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
Engages in critical thinking in the area of business administration and digital innovation and demonstrates independent thought and problem solving underpinned by evidenced based arguments;
Manages complex professional activities efficiently and professionally to put managerial decisions into practice taking into account the organizational context together with different constraints;
Demonstrates administrative design and resource in elaborating social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and takes responsibility for their consequences;
Shows creativity and initiative in developing digital transformation and digital intra-entrepreneurial projects by liaising and working with others to deliver high level of team performance;
Has developed learning skills that are necessary to continue professional development in the area of business administration and digital innovation by critically evaluating personal strengths and weaknesses, keeping up to date with relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas and practices;
Has developed proficiency and literacy in the use of digital technology needed to access learning opportunities and to pursue a managerial career in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
Open a door to endless employment opportunities with a Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Barcelona. Marketing skills, especially with a focus on innovation and digitalization are extremely sought after in today’s ever-evolving international environment.
Upon graduation you might find yourself working as a brand manager, or you could dive into the digital marketing and e-commerce field, becoming a social media or traffic manager/targetologist. Want to create innovative products? Become a market research analyst or new product development manager.
The world is your oyster. This Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Barcelona will expose you to a variety of business sectors, preparing you to pursue a career of your first choice, see some suggested examples below.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH DIGITAL MARKETING
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY, BUT
HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU MAY CONSIDER:
DIGITAL AGENCY ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Build and manage relationships with existing and potential clients
- Define client search and performance marketing strategies
- Evaluate the effectiveness of client programs
- Recommend improvements or additional services when applicable
- Analyze data using statistical techniques and provide reports and insights
- Acquire data from primary and secondary sources and manage data systems
- Identify, examine, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETER
- Oversee planning, strategy, and goal setting
- Develop brand identity, awareness, and online stature
- Manage content creation including the website
- Maximize SEO (search engine optimization) and generate inbound traffic
- Cultivate leads and sales
- Manage brand reputation
VIRTUAL REALITY DEVELOPER
- Develop VR and AR applications
- Create and implement prototypes and new functions
- Plan agile development
- Manage tests and code reviews
- Identify risks and opportunities during the development phase
ADMISSION AND FEES
to be qualified for admission to the undergraduate program in Business Administration and Digital Innovation in Barcelona, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points; or Mathematics at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL) and one programme related subject at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Online + Barcelona
|Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €|
|Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €|
|Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)**||10750 €||10750 €||Fee Valid in Malta at the Time||10750 €|
|Optional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (ABI)||1900 €|
*Fees apply to students commencing their studies on-campus. Please note, fees will remain the same should the student decide to complete their education online for the remainder of the 3-year program.
**Fees valid for students starting their studies in the Academic Year 2023-2024.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
*If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.·Payments are accepted online or by bank transfers (commission charges may apply).
*Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.·Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.