Our Online Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Entrepreneurship (hereinafter Online Business Bachelor with Digital Entrepreneurship) introduces students to the dynamic world of business today. With innovation and sustainability at the heart of the program, students will learn about what it takes to launch their own digital business, design and create new products and develop services for a global market. GBSB Global’s Online Business Bachelor with Digital Entrepreneurship will expose students to key concepts that relate to business planning, prospecting investors, pitching proposals and the fundamentals of operations.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP)
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
AIDAN MCKEVITT, USA
Aidan McKevitt has joined GBSB Global to obtain his Bachelor degree. During the studies Aidan has gained essential business acumen and knowledge he needed to be able to work with other business professionals in the field and feel comfortable communicating with them in a language they would understand.
As an American coming to study in Europe, Aidan McKevitt has gained a firm business foundation, as well as a strong international experience, studying and working alongside a diverse community of people.
The flexibility of the Bachelor degree studies at GBSB Global gave Aidan a chance to focus on and grown his own entrepreneurial endeavors. As of today, he has already successfully launched two businesses.
ONLINE STUDY BENEFITS
Study at a business institution recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Capitalize on the use of all the capabilities of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education Suite
Choose your preferred study time as classes are prerecorded and available 24/7
Chat with professors and classmates, utilize online tools for groupwork, exams and assignments
Our Online Business Bachelor with Digital Entrepreneurship was created to satisfy a worldwide trend, a by product of a global shift in the way in which business is conducted today. Students will foster innovative solutions to modern problems and think with a forward focus on influences shaping buyers’ behaviors online. Students will graduate with the skills needed to lead teams remotely, the capacity to launch their own business activities or restructure a brick and mortar establishment and reconfigure their operations to meet the new paradigm of business today. Our diverse faculty of incredibly successful entrepreneurs will share industry experience and will direct students’ focus on cross-border collaboration, remote communication, and how to think creatively at distance, taking complex ideas and implementing them virtually.
ONLINE BACHELOR IN DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP (45 ECTS)
- Valuating and Fundraising a Digital Start-up (7 ECTS)
- E-Commerce Development (7 ECTS)
- Knowledge Management and Learning Organizations (4 ECTS)
- Talent Management in the Digital Era (4 ECTS)
- Design Thinking and Agile Methodology for Innovation (4 ECTS)
- Social Entrepreneurship (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Digital Entrepreneurship (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
- Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
- Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
- Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
- Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
- Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
- Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
- Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to management of strategic, operational and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
- Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
- Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
- Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
- Engages in critical thinking in the area of business administration and digital innovation and demonstrates independent thought and problem solving underpinned by evidenced based arguments;
- Manages complex professional activities efficiently and professionally to put managerial decisions into practice taking into account the organizational context together with different constraints;
- Demonstrates administrative design and resource in elaborating social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and takes responsibility for their consequences;
- Shows creativity and initiative in developing digital transformation and digital intra-entrepreneurial projects by liaising and working with others to deliver high level of team performance;
- Has developed learning skills that are necessary to continue professional development in the area of business administration and digital innovation by critically evaluating personal strengths and weaknesses, keeping up to date with relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas and practices;
- Has developed proficiency and literacy in the use of digital technology needed to access learning opportunities and to pursue a managerial career in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
With an Online Business Bachelor with Digital Entrepreneurship students have the proficiency to launch their own business and conduct all the essential tasks to successfully operate the company from its infancy. From idea to establishment, GBSB Global prepares students for the challenges they will face in opening a business and provides the training and knowledge needed to adapt to the market and be successful in their business endeavors.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP
CEO, FOUNDER, CO-FOUNDER
CHIEF DIGITAL OFFICER
BUSINESS DIRECTOR - DIGITAL STRATEGY
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
STARTUP FUND EMPLOYEE
THE RANGE OF RESPONSIBILITIES WILL VARY, BUT HERE ARE A FEW EXAMPLES OF CAREERS YOU MAY CONSIDER:
SOFTWARE PRODUCT MANAGER
- Design, build, or maintain a new or existing website or app
- Script and author languages, manage tools, content creation, applications and digital media
- Edit, write, or design website content, and direct team members who produce content
- Oversee security, useability and strategic effectiveness
BUSINESS DIRECTOR- DIGITAL STRATEGY
- Define and lead the company’s transformation
- Focus on overall the strategy definition, identification and evaluation of new areas for investment, and supporting strategy implementation across the enterprise team and lines of business
- Areas of importance include digital payments and commerce, digital identity, technology platforms, as well as developing technologies such as machine learning / AI and blockchain
DIGITAL PRODUCT MANAGER
- Thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued
- Elevate the team, believing innovation is powered by perspective
- Work on a product through research, development, engineering, manufacturing, going live, and distribution
RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
- Understand the business’ practices, procedures and concepts
- Create well-written reports and analysis of the field
- Offer insights and takeaways from the data accumulated
ADMISSION AND FEES
Undergraduate target groups:
- “Aspiring Academic”: Typically, a recent High School graduate with a good academic profile. They are academically driven working their way through the educational steps that they are now attending undergraduate program as the next logical steps in their academic aspiration;
- “Career Starter”: This target group of students are predominately using this academic step to advance their specific career prospects and are extremely job oriented. They are focused on life after studying at GBSB Global and using studying at GBSB Global to reach their career position. Some of them will be working in family businesses or are interested to launch their own entrepreneurial venture;
- “Academic Wanderer”: Simply students attending GBSB Global, these students may not have a particular focus however they believe obtaining a degree will open doors for them. Additionally, if they come from abroad, they are interested in experiencing a different culture;
- Mature Students and Students with Non-Standard Qualifications: GBSB Global encourages applications from mature and non-standard applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have relevant skills and experience.
- Recent high school graduates;
- International students interested in experiencing new cultures;
- Speak high level of English language.
To be qualified for admission to Online Business Bachelor with Digital Entrepreneurship, you must:
For entry to year 1 of the program students should have completed:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points; or Mathematics at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL) and one programme related subject at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- AP Program;
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems).
Alternative Entry Routes
Alternative entry routes are available for applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have certain appropriate skills and experience and subject knowledge. These are detailed in the IQA Manual of GBSB Global within the “Policies for Admission of Transfer Students and Recognition of Prior Learning”.
The Admissions Committee may consider applications from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities, applicants who have achieved a lower level award, or applicants seeking admission based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
* Fees apply exclusively to online learning. If the student commences their studies online but then wishes to transfer to one of the physical campuses throughout their academic journey, fees will be subject to change.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Tuition fees for visiting students: 165 EUR per 1 ECTS credit or 2,917 EUR per Quarter (20 ECTS credits).
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payments are accepted online or by bank transfers (commission charges may apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: