The Online Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communication & PR (hereinafter - Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR) is an innovative program that is specially designed for students who wish to study online and want to be competitive in the digital marketplace in the field of public relations. Delivered completely in English, our Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR applies the most up-to-date teaching methodologies, situational analysis and case studies to ready students with the skills needed to enter a digitally driven world and foster global empathy, able to work across borders and on various platforms.
Public Relations has experienced a transformation with the advancements of technologies and can be boiled down into two main categories whether traditional or based solely online: promoting a brand and protecting it. On the promotional side, students will learn how to develop a positive reputation with the public through various unpaid or earned forms of communication, like placements in traditional media, social media, and blogs and how to execute these innovative strategies.
On the protective side of PR, especially imperative online, graduates from our Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR will be armed with the digital acumen to confidently manage a company’s public reputation or defend it during crises. This digital communications and PR degree is unique because it empowers students to take a brand, build a relationship, expand its reach and influence through credible online sources and through trusted news outlets both traditional and digital.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
One of the first business schools in Europe recognized by Microsoft as a leader in digital education
Mentioned as Top 10 popular Online bachelor programs by Educations
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching Quality by QS Ranking System
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
ANEL DUISENOVA, KAZAKHSTAN
Anel Duisenova joined GBSB Global Business School to study a bachelor program. She chose our school because it gave Anel an opportunity to study in English, while sharing a classroom with a diverse cohort of students, exchanging knowledge and valuable experiences with them.
During her studies at GBSB Global, Anel improved her communications skills and found an internship where she could apply the theoretical knowledge obtained in class to some real-world cases.
ONLINE STUDY BENEFITS
Study at a business institution recognized as a Microsoft Showcase School
Capitalize on the use of all the capabilities of the Microsoft Office 365 for Education Suite
Choose your preferred study time as classes are prerecorded and available 24/7
Chat with professors and classmates, utilize online tools for groupwork, exams and assignments
Our Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR is designed to help students navigate an ever-changing world, always advancing with progressive technologies. Students are asked to think outside-of-the-box, to foster an agile mindset, and seek innovative solutions to today’s world issues. Studying alongside a diverse community of peers from around the world, students profit by developing an emotional intelligence and cultural aptitude that incite professional and personal growth.
The Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR endows students with the most cutting-edge technological tools, arming them with the resources to join a dynamic, high-tech landscape.
ONLINE BACHELOR IN DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS AND PR
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES AND DIGITAL MEDIA
PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS FOR DIGITAL AND OFFLINE CHANNELS
REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL ERA
DISSERTATION IN THE AREA OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR
PR & Communication skills are highly sought-after across local and international scales both in traditional and digital capacities. Upon completion of an Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR you will be exposed to a variety of industries, many of them adapted to the online market: graduates of the program find themselves working as social media and web managers, communication specialists, content specialists, press secretaries, online reputation managers and public affairs managers.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH AN ONLINE BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION MANAGER
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGER
THE SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES VARIES, BUT THOSE ARE THE MOST COMMON TASKS YOU WOULD DO AS A:
- Develops marketing plans related to the organization’s activities
- Monitors social media accounts online
- Creates digital content to reach target audience
- Manages social networking sites and online community engagement
- Writes editorial content
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Implements customer outreach strategy
- Manages all internal and external communications of a company
- Plans conferences and events
- Creates draft media statements
- Crafts positive stories about their brand that the media relations team pitches to journalists
- Writes press materials, bylined articles for news outlets (digital and in print), and can even make brand awareness videos and develop scripts
- Stays up-to-date on digital trends and SEO management
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGER
- Gauge a company or client’s public reputation by monitoring brand sentiment on social media, review sites, the ratings and reviews section on Facebook, the own online communities, and the news
- Identify any complaints about the brand and quickly address them through social media and other communication channels online
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Online Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee per Quarter (20 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee per Academic Credit (1 ECTS credit)
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (Non-EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance and a requirement to send visa documents
The remaining Tuition Fees are due the first Friday (Week 1) of the program
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: