FULL TIME - 2 + 1 YEARS
PART TIME - 4 YEARS + UP TO 2 YEARS
OCT | JAN | APR
Face-to-face | Online
Discover the secrets behind building exceptional brands and cultivating stellar reputations. Immerse yourself in the world of PR through GBSB Global's Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communication & PR in Madrid.
This program prepares students for dynamic careers and equips them with expertise in global communication and public relations. Key program highlights include multifaceted PR strategies, global communication campaigns, corporate branding, digital innovation and cutting-edge technologies. The field of public relations is an exciting industry, and graduates will be prepared to use their degree in a variety of roles, including media relations, social media management and brand management. Throughout this innovative BA program, students are encouraged to specialize in areas that align with their interests, while receiving a comprehensive business education with a strong digital focus. Explore the latest trends in digital innovation, reinforce theoretical knowledge with practical applications, cultivate agile thinking, all while adapting seamlessly to the modern, remote landscape that the world faces today.
Effective communication and public relations skills not only enhance students' ability to communicate ideas clearly, but also enable them to build strong professional relationships, navigate complex business environments and influence stakeholders, giving them a competitive edge in their careers.
GBSB Global Business School is pending its accreditation with the Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid, Spain to deliver Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5) face-to-face from our campus in Madrid, Spain. Once you’ve obtained your Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation, tailor your final year to your needs, culminating in your Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Entrepreneurship (180 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 6) delivered by GBSB Global Business School either online, in Malta, or go to our campus in Barcelona to combine your online studies with an additional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation.
YEAR 1 & 2
International Immersion, Study Abroad, and Multi-Campus Experience
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) in the USA
GBSB Global is accredited by the Accreditation Service for International Schools, Colleges and Universities (ASIC) in the UK
Awarded as a Five Star Program by QS Ranking System
GBSB Global Business School has been ranked by Forbes in its 2022 List of Best Business Schools in Spain
Anel Duisenova, Kazakhstan
Anel's testimonial highlights the transformative journey of studying in Spain. She believes in the importance of personal growth and exploration, endorsing Spain as the perfect country for this endeavor.
Drawn to Spain's vibrant culture and academic opportunities, Anel initially chose the three-year bachelor's degree program to optimize her time. Moreover, she was pleasantly surprised by the rich international student body (from the United States, Africa, Europe, and Asia) which enhanced her educational experience.
Beyond the classroom, Anel gained practical insights into business operations through an internship with a company she admired, "Yumm!". This experience allowed her to apply her academic knowledge and skills in a real-world setting.
Reflecting on her journey, Anel affirms that studying abroad is a transformative experience that facilitates self-discovery. She encourages others to embrace the adventure of studying abroad in Spain, a country that fosters personal growth and enlightenment.
GBSB Global Business School is a leader in digital education in Spain.
Benefit from an international faculty with a proven track record in communication and marketing.
Take advantage of industry visits and workshops led by experts in the field.
Benefit from learning-by-doing teaching methods and simulation games.
Foster innovation and unleash your creativity!
Enjoy a diverse student body (150+ nationalities).
This program encompasses 180 ECTS credits, equipping graduates for roles in communication, media relations, social media management, reputation control, and various related fields.
The custom-tailored curriculum offers a profound exploration of contemporary global challenges, motivating students to employ effective solutions. Given the pivotal role of digital innovation in contemporary business, this Business Bachelor program incorporates emerging technologies and multifaceted digital platforms.
YOUR BACHELOR JOURNEY AT A GLANCE
+ Department of Education, Science and Universities in Madrid
|Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation (120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)|
|Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation (180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)|
+ Private Professional Diploma (GBSB Global Spain)
Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
+ Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (GBSB Global Spain)
PROGRAM STRUCTURE AND POSSIBLE EXIT AWARDS:
- Global Business Environment (7 ECTS)
- Business Communication (6 ECTS)
- Introduction to Digital Entrepreneurship and Innovation (7 ECTS)
- Fundamentals of Marketing in the Digital Era (13 ECTS)
- Principles of Accounting (7 ECTS)
- Business Law in a Digital Context (7 ECTS)
- Business Math and Statistics (13 ECTS)
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(32 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Undergraduate Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(60 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Strategic Management of Enterprise and Digital Innovation (13 ECTS)
- Managerial Accounting (6 ECTS)
- Leadership and Organizational Behaviour (6 ECTS)
- Starting a New Digital Business (7 ECTS)
- Business Economics (7 ECTS)
- Business Research Methods (6 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
Possible Exit Award
- Undergraduate Higher Diploma in Business Administration and Digital Innovation
(120 ECTS, EQF/MQF Level 5)
- Professional and Career Development (6 ECTS)
- Innovative and Creative Thinking (4 ECTS)
- Corporate Finance (7 ECTS)
- Disruptive Technologies for Innovation and Change (13 ECTS)
- Three units corresponding to a chosen specialization area
- Undergraduate Dissertation (15 ECTS)
- Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communication & PR
(180 ECTS, MQF/EQF Level 6)
BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR IN MADRID
- Digital Branding
- Digital Communication Strategies and Digital Media
- Principles of Public Relations
- Visual Communications for Digital and Offline Channels
- Reputation And Relationship Management in the Digital Era
- Investor Relations
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
Understand professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a significant degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
Possess advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective in the undergraduate program;
Critically understand approaches to fostering a culture of digital innovation within an organization through talent and knowledge management, and incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning, and digital transformation into the organization's strategic goals;
Understand the management methods and digital technologies required in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in the methods and technologies used, and the impact of digital technologies on individuals and societies;
Demonstrate a professional understanding of digital business issues and how they can be interpreted through different theoretical approaches;
Critically understand the principles contained in the Agenda for Sustainable Development, as defined by UNESCO, as they relate to social welfare, business ethics and corporate social responsibility.
Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles, and opportunities facing international organizations to make judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific, or ethical issues for the purpose of evaluating alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
Conducts research on business and digital innovation issues that may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, requiring familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to the management of strategic, operational, and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the overall goal of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or new venture;
Demonstrates proficiency in the use of digital tools for business and innovation purposes in multiple media and modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, design).
Engage in critical thinking in the areas of business administration and digital innovation, demonstrating independent thinking and problem solving supported by evidence-based reasoning;
Manage complex professional activities in an efficient and professional manner to implement managerial decisions, taking into account the organizational context along with various constraints;
Demonstrate administrative design and resources in the elaboration of social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and take responsibility for their consequences;
Demonstrate creativity and initiative in the development of digital transformation and digital intra-enterprise projects, liaising and collaborating with others to achieve a high level of team performance;
Have developed the learning skills necessary to continue professional development in business management and digital innovation by critically assessing personal strengths and weaknesses and keeping abreast of relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas, and practices;
Have developed the digital literacy and digital technology skills necessary to access learning opportunities and pursue leadership careers in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
Equip yourself for a future in public relations and communications by enrolling in the Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Management in Communication & PR in Madrid.
This program empowers professionals to navigate the complex landscape of modern communications, promoting transparency, trust and successful engagement in both the public and private sectors. Explore roles such as content specialist responsible for writing and editing, engage in new media management and strategy development, or pursue a career as a financial PR associate. Public relations also involves orchestrating events to raise funds and brand awareness for organizations, so event planning, fundraising management, media relations and more may be part of your potential responsibilities.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH BUSINESS BACHELOR
WITH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR
THE SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES VARIES, BUT THOSE
ARE THE MOST COMMON TASKS YOU WOULD DO AS A:
- Develops marketing plans related to the organization’s activities
- Monitors social media accounts online
- Creates digital content to reach target audience
- Manages social networking sites and online community engagement
- Writes editorial content
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST
- Implements customer outreach strategy
- Manages all internal and external communications of a company
- Plans conferences and events
- Creates draft media statements
- Crafts positive stories about their brand that the media relations team pitches to journalists
- Writes press materials, bylined articles for news outlets (digital and in print), and can even make brand awareness videos and develop scripts
- Stays up-to-date on digital trends and SEO management
ONLINE REPUTATION MANAGER
- Gauge a company or client’s public reputation by monitoring brand sentiment on social media, review sites, the ratings and reviews section on Facebook, the own online communities, and the news
- Identify any complaints about the brand and quickly address them through social media and other communication channels online
ADMISSION AND FEES
To qualify for admission to the Business Administration and Digital Innovation undergraduate program in Madrid, you must have the following profile:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points or Mathematics with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL) and one program-related subject with a minimum grade of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades A, B, C or D and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school diploma or equivalent (other education systems)
Proof of proficiency in English:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer-based), 79/80 (internet-based), or 550 (paper-based)
- IELTS - minimum score: 6.0 Cambridge ESOL
- Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal education system Internal English level test at GBSB Global
Candidates must complete all required admission forms and submit all required documentation
Online + Barcelona
|Application Fee||100 €|
|Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €||200 €|
|Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €||950 €|
|Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)**||10750 €||10750 €||Fee Valid in Malta at the Time||10750 €|
|Optional Diploma in Applied Business Innovation (ABI)||1900 €|
*Fees apply to students who begin their studies on campus. Please note that fees will remain the same should the student choose to complete their education online for the remainder of the 3-year program.
**Fees apply to students starting in the 2023-2024 academic year.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
*Failure to pay by the due date will result in a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition. Payments are accepted online or by bank transfer (fees may apply).
*Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials. Students wishing to participate in Global Study Trips may do so for an additional fee.