Since the early 90s Malta has developed into one of the most respectable and fast-growing financial hubs in the world. Operating under high regulatory European standards of compliance with comparatively low operational costs, Malta has established itself as a very lucrative country for foreign investment, offering numerous financial opportunities for a skilled multilingual workforce. Currently, Maltese financial institutions are highly concentrated in investment funds, asset and wealth management, fintech and blockchain, as well as insurance and credit management.
Considering these facts, there is no better place to earn your business bachelor’s with finance degree and launch your career. Throughout the Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Finance & FinTech in Malta (hereinafter - The Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech) students cover a variety of financial topics, from the very basics of banking and equity investment to diving deeper into corporate financing, statistical analytics, and portfolio management. The Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta also covers topics such as investor relations, online financial services, cost accounting, and wealth planning to name a few.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Member and Accredited by the European Council for Business Education
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching & Student Quality
Accredited by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education in Malta
Fully Accredited by ASIC Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
AIDAN MCKEVITT, USA
Aidan McKevitt has joined GBSB Global to obtain his Bachelor degree. During the studies Aidan has gained essential business acumen and knowledge he needed to be able to work with other business professionals in the field and feel comfortable communicating with them in a language they would understand.
As an American coming to study in Europe, Aidan McKevitt has gained a firm business foundation, as well as a strong international experience, studying and working alongside a diverse community of people.
The flexibility of the Bachelor degree studies at GBSB Global gave Aidan a chance to focus on and grown his own entrepreneurial endeavors. As of today, he has already successfully launched two businesses.
An official and recognized European undegraduate business qualification with Finance and Fintech (EQF Level 6)
Multicultural faculty with Finance experience
Visiting speakers and workshops from Finance experts
Student body representing more than 100 nationalities
Earning your Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta, you’ll not only reap the benefits of a top-notch business education, but you will also gain the aptitude to decipher and apply solutions to real life case studies and financial analyses. As part of the Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta our students attain top internships with global companies that operate in the financial sector and are exposed to varying financial practices, acquiring a better understanding of technically advanced business realities applicable to both local and international scales.
BACHELOR IN FINANCE IN MALTA
PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT AND WEALTH PLANNING
ADVANCED ISSUES IN ACCOUNTING
FOUNDATIONS OF FINTECH
FINTECH IN BANKING: CHALLENGES AND OPPORTUNITIES
DISSERTATION IN THE AREA OF FINANCE AND/OR FINTECH
Are you interested in banking and accounting? Do you love economics? Maybe online financial trading and investment is your thing? Then a Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta degree at GBSB Global is the precise direction of study for you. Today, with digitally advancements changing the landscape of finance, this degree if one of the most popular majors that freshman students choose for their undergraduate degrees. And this is understandable - with a quite narrow study focus, the Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta offers ample flexibility and endless room for professional growth.
The financial industry is saturated with attractive, very well paid, career options. The Business Bachelor in Finance is a very sought-after degree, and the numbers are still on the rise. Statistically speaking, there will be a 7% average increase in demand for financial operations jobs within the next couple of years. With a Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta degree you will be equipped to meet these future market demands, having a rewarding career and secured financial stability.
With a Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta students and graduates can land employment in financial management and banking as a financial or budget analyst or dive into investments and become an investor relations associate or a personal financial advisor. Some other career options could be working as a real estate broker, cyber securities analyst, commodities sales agent, insurance underwriter/appraiser, accountant, and a loan officer.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH A BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH FINANCE AND FINTECH
INVESTOR RELATIONS ASSOCIATE
PERSONAL FINANCIAL ADVISOR
SECURITIES & COMMODITIES SALES AGENT
REAL ESTATE BROKER
- Collects, monitors, and analyzes financial and statistical data
- Recommends actions and provides alternatives to reduce costs and improve company’s cost performance
- Creates financial reports based on current status and potential risks
REAL ESTATE BROKER
- Advertises and promotes properties
- Assists buyers and sellers with transactions, negotiates and facilitates agreements between parties
- Advices on prices and mortgage options, ensures all initiated transactions are complete
- Analyzes information and presents financial audit reports, assets and liability entries
- Prepares balance sheets, cash flows, profit and loss, and income statements
- Calculates tax payments and returns, reconciles other bank statements
SECURITIES & COMMODITIES SALES AGENT
- Develops financial plans based on the clients credit scrore and financial status, discusses available options
- Buys/sells orders to trading departments
- Records all transactions, ensures accuracy, and analyzes market conditions
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor with Finance and FinTech in Malta, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee per Quarter (20 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee per Academic Credit (1 ECTS credit)
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (Non-EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance and a requirement to send visa documents
The remaining Tuition Fees are due the first Friday (Week 1) of the program
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: