The Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Marketing in Malta (hereinafter - Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta) offers international students a global prospective on the numerous core business concepts, developing a solid understanding of global markets and industries. The Bachelor program at GBSB Global in Malta seeks to help all enrolled students acquire an in-depth knowledge of the main traditional and digital marketing principles, as well as understand how to apply them to real-life business operations.
The Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta is based on improving research, product planning, and sales implementation; it bolsters critical thinking and tackles such topics as brand management, market analysis, and new product development. As a part of the degree you will cover innovative communication, digital and online marketing - studying SMM and SEO optimization, pricing strategies, and online retailing. You will also understand how to test short and long-term traffic funnels, control and launch ad campaigns, and monitor the global market by testing user’s browsing habits, creating best offers and providing customers with new buying incentives.
At the end of the day, the Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta degree will fully equip students with the marketing management knowledge required to effectively direct multinational teams and successfully work on both national and international scales.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Member and Accredited by the European Council for Business Education
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Teaching & Student Quality
Accredited by the National Commission for Further and Higher Education in Malta
Fully Accredited by ASIC Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
ANEL DUISENOVA, KAZAKHSTAN
Anel Duisenova has joined GBSB Global to study her Bachelor program. She was looking for a multinational business school in Europe that offered a degree in English language.
Obtaining her bachelor’s at GBSB Global Business School gave Anel an opportunity to study alongside a diverse cohort of international classmates, exchange knowledge and share experiences with them.
During her business bachelor degree, Anel Duisenova found a business internship in communications and marketing - it was a great chance for Anel to apply theoretical knowledge gained in the classroom to solve real-life cases and start her career in the field.
An official and recognized European undegraduate business qualification with Digital Marketing (EQF Level 6)
Multicultural faculty with Marketing management experience
Visiting speakers and workshops from Marketing business experts
Student body representing more than 100 nationalities
The Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta is specifically designed to help all GBSB Global students build a worldwide perspective on initiatives and become innovate business leaders. The Business Bachelor in Malta fosters a flexible mindset and provides our students with valuable skills to kickstart a global career in marketing management. Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta is comprised of 180 ECTS credits, combining both compulsory general education and in-depth marketing-specific core courses.
BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING IN MALTA
MANAGEMENT OF RETAIL AND ELECTRONIC DISTRIBUTION CHANNELS
PRICING STRATEGIES AND DIGITAL PRODUCTS
CONSUMER BEHAVIOUR AND EMERGING TECHNOLOGIES
DISSERTATION IN THE AREA OF DIGITAL MARKETING
With a Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta from GBSB Global Business School you will open a door to endless employment opportunities and will have plenty of room for professional growth. Marketing skills, especially the ones that focus on innovation and digitalization are extremely sought after in today’s ever-evolving international environment.
Upon graduation you might find yourself working as a brand manager, or you could dive into the digital marketing and ecommerce field, becoming a social media or traffic manager/targetologist. Do you want to create innovative products? Follow your dreams and start working as a market research analyst or new product development manager.
The world is your oyster - a Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta will expose you to a variety of business sectors and will ready you to pursue a career of your choice. Below are some examples of the many professional paths you can take with this business degree:
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH A BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL MARKETING IN MALTA
SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER (SMM)
- Monitors all social media accounts
- Creates brand content to reach target audience
- Manages social networking sites
- Writes editorial content
- Develops marketing plans
TARGETOLOGIST / TRAFFIC MANAGER
- Consistently tests long and short-term funnels for various traffic types
- Controls and launches new advertising campaigns, reaches new audience and analyzes results
- Monitors users’ habits and incites them to purchase the product
- Creates strategies to improve the perception of the brand and expand brand awareness
- Ensures the branding consistency across all marketing campaigns
- Oversees advertising, design, and events
MARKET RESEARCH ANALYST
- Implements new customer outreach strategy
- Gathers and analyzes data on company’s current and potential consumers
- Monitors competitors and examines new sales markets
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor with Digital Marketing in Malta, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee per Quarter (20 ECTS credits)
Tuition Fee per Academic Credit (1 ECTS credit)
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance
Minimum Advanced Tuition Payment (Non-EU Students)
Due at the time of program acceptance and a requirement to send visa documents
The remaining Tuition Fees are due the first Friday (Week 1) of the program
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: