The Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communication & PR in Malta (hereinafter - Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR) is an innovative program that is specifically designed for those international students who wish to study abroad and want to be competitive in the digital marketplace. Delivered completely in English, our Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta applies the most up-to-date teaching methodologies, situational analysis and case studies to ready students with the skills needed to enter a digitally driven world and foster global empathy, able to work across borders and on various platforms.
The tech-focused program identifies the best global business practices and multi-channel communication strategies providing students with the knowledge and tools to successfully manage international marketing initiatives.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Fully Accredited by ASIC
Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Internationalization and Diversity
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
Listed as One of the Leaders in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine
ANEL DUISENOVA, KAZAKHSTAN
Anel Duisenova joined GBSB Global Business School to study a bachelor program. She chose our school because it gave Anel an opportunity to study in English, while sharing a classroom with a diverse cohort of students, exchanging knowledge and valuable experiences with them.
During her studies at GBSB Global, Anel improved her communications skills and found an internship where she could apply the theoretical knowledge obtained in class to some real-world cases.
An official and recognized European undegraduate business qualification with Digital Communication & PR (EQF Level 6)
State of art teaching methodology and practical knowledge applicable on a global scale
Acclaimed faculty members with professional backgrounds in the area of PR & Communications
International student body represented by over 100 nationalities
Our Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta is designed to help students navigate an ever-changing world, always advancing with progressive technologies. Students are asked to think outside-of-the-box, to foster an agile mindset, and seek innovative solutions to today’s world issues. Studying alongside a diverse community of peers from around the world, students profit by developing an emotional intelligence and cultural aptitude that incite professional and personal growth.
The Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta endows students with the most cutting-edge technological tools, arming them with the resources to join a dynamic, high-tech landscape.
BACHELOR IN DIGITAL COMMUNICATIONS AND PR IN MALTA
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES AND DIGITAL MEDIA
PRINCIPLES OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
VISUAL COMMUNICATIONS FOR DIGITAL AND OFFLINE CHANNELS
REPUTATION AND RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT IN THE DIGITAL ERA
DISSERTATION IN THE AREA OF DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR
PR & Communication skills are highly sought-after across local and international scales. Upon completion of a Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta you will be exposed to a variety of business sectors: graduates of the program find themselves working as social media and web managers, communication specialists, press secretaries, and public affairs managers.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH A BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR IN MALTA
THE SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES VARIES, BUT THOSE ARE THE MOST COMMON TASKS YOU WOULD DO AS A:
- Develops marketing plans related to the organization’s activities
- Monitors social media accounts
- Creates content to reach target audience
- Manages social networking sites
- Writes editorial content
- Implements customer outreach strategy
- Manages all internal and external communications of a company
- Plans conferences and events
- Creates draft media statements
- Represents politicians/government sectors in public forums
- Writes press releases for media consideration
- Drafts speeches and conducts public programs
- Creates brand awareness and good will
- Maintains and improves the public image of a company
- Communicates organization’s goals, missions and visions to public
- Relays public concerns to the organization in order to keep the brand image
ADMISSION AND FEES
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta, you must:
The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
1st term Online
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
The above mentioned tuition fees are applicable for students who start their studies from October 2021 onwards.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Tuition fees for visiting students: 165 EUR per 1 ECTS credit or 2,917 EUR per Quarter (20 ECTS credits).
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payment are accepted by bank transfer or PayPal (commission charges apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: