The Bachelor of Business Administration and Digital Innovation with Digital Communication & PR in Malta (hereinafter - Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta) is an innovative program that is specifically designed for those international students who wish to study abroad and want to be competitive in the digital marketplace. Delivered completely in English, our Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta applies the most up-to-date teaching methodologies, situational analysis and case studies to ready students with the skills needed to enter a digitally driven world and foster global empathy, able to work across borders and on various platforms.
The tech-focused program identifies the best global business practices and multi-channel communication strategies providing students with the knowledge and tools to successfully manage international marketing initiatives.
RANKINGS, ACCREDITATIONS AND PARTNERSHIPS
Fully Accredited by ASIC
Approved by Ofsted and an Affiliate of ENQA
Awarded as a Five Stars Business School for Internationalization and Diversity
Accredited by the Malta Further & Higher Education Authority
Listed as One of the Leaders in Global Education by Newsweek Magazine
ANEL DUISENOVA, KAZAKHSTAN
Anel Duisenova joined GBSB Global Business School to study a bachelor program. She chose our school because it gave Anel an opportunity to study in English, while sharing a classroom with a diverse cohort of students, exchanging knowledge and valuable experiences with them.
During her studies at GBSB Global, Anel improved her communications skills and found an internship where she could apply the theoretical knowledge obtained in class to some real-world cases.
An official and recognized European undegraduate business qualification with Digital Communication & PR (EQF Level 6)
State of art teaching methodology and practical knowledge applicable on a global scale
Acclaimed faculty members with professional backgrounds in the area of PR & Communication
International student body represented by over 100 nationalities
Our Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta is designed to help students navigate an ever-changing world, always advancing with progressive technologies. Students are asked to think outside-of-the-box, to foster an agile mindset, and seek innovative solutions to today’s world issues. Studying alongside a diverse community of peers from around the world, students profit by developing an emotional intelligence and cultural aptitude that incite professional and personal growth.
The Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta endows students with the most cutting-edge technological tools, arming them with the resources to join a dynamic, high-tech landscape.
BACHELOR IN DIGITAL COMMUNICATION AND PR IN MALTA
DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR (45 ECTS)
- Digital Branding (7 ECTS)
- Digital Communication Strategies and Digital Media (4 ECTS)
- Principles of Public Relations (4 ECTS)
- Visual Communications for Digital and Offline Channels (7 ECTS)
- Reputation and Relationship Management in the Digital Era (4 ECTS)
- Investor Relations (4 ECTS)
- Dissertation in the area of Digital Communication & PR (15 ECTS)
Please download the Course Outline below for full program details including module learning outcomes, learning hours, teaching, learning and assessment methods, grading system and pass rates.
- Understands professional theoretical and practical knowledge related to business administration, including both broad knowledge in the field of business administration and a considerable degree of specialized managerial knowledge in digital innovation;
- Possesses advanced professional knowledge of business administration and digital innovation in a specific industry or functional area chosen as an elective option in the undergraduate program;
- Critically understands approaches to promoting the culture of digital innovation within an organization by managing talent and knowledge and by incorporating the values of entrepreneurship, continuous learning and digital transformation into organizational strategic objectives;
- Understands managerial methods and digital technologies that are in demand in the complex and challenging global business environment, innovation in terms of methods and technologies used, and implications of digital technologies for individuals and societies;
- Demonstrates professional understanding of issues of digital business and how it can be interpreted with different theoretical approaches;
- Critically understands the principles included in the Agenda for Sustainable Development defined by UNESCO that are associated with social welfare, business ethics, and corporate social responsibility.
- Gathers and interprets relevant data on problems, obstacles and opportunities faced by international organizations to inform judgments that include reflection on relevant social, technological, scientific or ethical issues with the purpose to evaluate alternative approaches and strategies an organization may adopt to meet stakeholder needs and minimize risk within changing internal and external environments;
- Conducts research into business and digital innovation issues, which may relate to general business and innovation processes or to a specific business function or digital technology, which requires familiarity with a range of data, research sources and appropriate methodologies;
- Demonstrates innovative theoretical and practical responses to management of strategic, operational and transformational processes by which an organization plans and coordinates the use of resources and innovation efforts with the general objective of securing or maintaining competitive advantage;
- Works effectively as a member of a team, continually reflecting on the group process to evaluate the management of projects and people;
- Demonstrates innovation in managing intra-entrepreneurial processes and strategies to design a digital product or service by assessing the commercial viability of digital technologies and business opportunities and by planning, organizing, and executing a project or a new venture;
- Demonstrates mastery in using digital tools for business administration and innovation purposes in various media and different modes (autonomous, collaborative, exploratory, designing).
- Engages in critical thinking in the area of business administration and digital innovation and demonstrates independent thought and problem solving underpinned by evidenced based arguments;
- Manages complex professional activities efficiently and professionally to put managerial decisions into practice taking into account the organizational context together with different constraints;
- Demonstrates administrative design and resource in elaborating social, ethical, innovative and international approaches to complex management and digital business situations, and takes responsibility for their consequences;
- Shows creativity and initiative in developing digital transformation and digital intra-entrepreneurial projects by liaising and working with others to deliver high level of team performance;
- Has developed learning skills that are necessary to continue professional development in the area of business administration and digital innovation by critically evaluating personal strengths and weaknesses, keeping up to date with relevant management and digital business technologies, ideas and practices;
- Has developed proficiency and literacy in the use of digital technology needed to access learning opportunities and to pursue a managerial career in dynamic, innovative digital organizations.
PR & Communication skills are highly sought-after across local and international scales. Upon completion of a Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta you will be exposed to a variety of business sectors: graduates of the program find themselves working as social media and web managers, communication specialists, press secretaries, and public affairs managers.
JOBS YOU CAN LAND WITH A BUSINESS BACHELOR WITH DIGITAL COMMUNICATION & PR IN MALTA
THE SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITIES VARIES, BUT THOSE ARE THE MOST COMMON TASKS YOU WOULD DO AS A:
- Develops marketing plans related to the organization’s activities
- Monitors social media accounts
- Creates content to reach target audience
- Manages social networking sites
- Writes editorial content
- Implements customer outreach strategy
- Manages all internal and external communications of a company
- Plans conferences and events
- Creates draft media statements
- Represents politicians/government sectors in public forums
- Writes press releases for media consideration
- Drafts speeches and conducts public programs
- Creates brand awareness and good will
- Maintains and improves the public image of a company
- Communicates organization’s goals, missions and visions to public
- Relays public concerns to the organization in order to keep the brand image
ADMISSION AND FEES
Undergraduate target groups:
- “Aspiring Academic”: Typically, a recent High School graduate with a good academic profile. They are academically driven working their way through the educational steps that they are now attending undergraduate program as the next logical steps in their academic aspiration;
- “Career Starter”: This target group of students are predominately using this academic step to advance their specific career prospects and are extremely job oriented. They are focused on life after studying at GBSB Global and using studying at GBSB Global to reach their career position. Some of them will be working in family businesses or are interested to launch their own entrepreneurial venture;
- “Academic Wanderer”: Simply students attending GBSB Global, these students may not have a particular focus however they believe obtaining a degree will open doors for them. Additionally, if they come from abroad, they are interested in experiencing a different culture;
- Mature Students and Students with Non-Standard Qualifications: GBSB Global encourages applications from mature and non-standard applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have relevant skills and experience.
- Recent high school graduates;
- International students interested in experiencing new cultures;
- Speak high level of English language.
To be qualified for admission to Business Bachelor with Digital Communication & PR in Malta, you must:
For entry to year 1 of the program students should have completed:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points; or Mathematics at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL) and one programme related subject at minimum score of 4 (HL/SL);
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D;
- AP Program;
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems).
Alternative Entry Routes
Alternative entry routes are available for applicants who do not possess the standard entry qualifications but have certain appropriate skills and experience and subject knowledge. These are detailed in the IQA Manual of GBSB Global within the “Policies for Admission of Transfer Students and Recognition of Prior Learning”.
The Admissions Committee may consider applications from suitably qualified students currently attending other universities, applicants who have achieved a lower level award, or applicants seeking admission based on Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL).
Proof of Proficiency in the English Language:
- English as a native language;
- TOEFL – Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based);
- IELTS – Minimum score: 6.0;
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum score: C;
- English as the language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system;
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global.
Complete all required forms for admission and submit all required documents
On Campus *
Registration Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Administrative Fee (Paid Annually for Every Academic Year of the Program)
Tuition Fee for One Academic Year (60 ECTS Credits)
* Fees remain the same for students completing their 3-year Bachelor studies fully on-campus, fully online, or transferring between the two campuses throughout the academic journey.
All tuition fees are the same for EU and non-EU students.
Tuition fees for visiting students: 165 EUR per 1 ECTS credit or 2,917 EUR per Quarter (20 ECTS credits).
Bachelor´s Program Duration: 9 Quarters = 3 Academic Years
A discount may be applied if the student choses to pay
the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
If payments are not paid by the deadlines, a penalty fee of 5% of the remaining tuition amount will be charged.
Payments are accepted online or by bank transfers (commission charges may apply).
Program fees do not include accommodation, flights, insurance or program materials.
Students who wish to participate in Global Study Trips may do so by paying additional fees.
YOUR SUCCESS IS OUR TOP PRIORITY
WE STRIVE TO MEET AND EXCEED YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND ARE HERE TO HELP.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT ONE OF OUR ADMISSIONS REPRESENTATIVES: