Terms and Conditions
1. General Description
GBSB Global Business School Scholarship Awards were created to demonstrate the institution’s commitment to the UN Sustainable Development goals with an aim to provide young, talented, international individuals with an opportunity to earn a state-of-the-art Business Bachelor degree in Europe.
2. Program Name
Following the successful acceptance by the GBSB Global Admissions Committee, the scholarship holder will be enrolled in the 1st year of the Bachelor (B.A.) of Business Administration and Digital Innovation Program and will also be eligible to choose from one of the offered specialization courses. For full information about the program, please refer to the official website: https://www.global-business-school.org/info/program_description/business-bachelor-malta
Scholarship holders will be enrolled at GBSB Global Business School’s new campus in Malta, located at: 67 Old Railway Track, BKR, 9076, Birkirkara, Malta.
4. Study Dates
Scholarship holders are required to attend the October 2021 Intake at the Malta campus and start classes according to the school’s Academic Calendar, as specified on the GBSB Global website: https://www.global-business-school.org/info/admissions/calendar
5. Application Requirements
- Be between the age of 18-23 (inclusive)
- The entry profile should include one of the following:
- A/S or A levels at the appropriate level or the Matriculation Certificate Exam with three subjects exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- International Baccalaureate Diploma with 34 points overall or the IB Diploma with specific achievement in higher/standard level subjects
- GCSE/IGSCE "O" Levels: five subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D, and A/S or A Levels: three subject exams with grades of A, B, C or D
- AP Program
- Other high school leaving certificate or equivalent (other educational systems)
- Provide proof of English language proficiency:
- English as a native language
- TOEFL - Minimum score: 213 (computer based), 79/80 (internet based), or 550 (paper based)
- IELTS - Minimum score: 6.0
- Cambridge ESOL, Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) - Minimum score: C
- English used as a language of instruction during previous studies in the formal educational system
- Internal English level testing at GBSB Global
- Complete all of the required application forms and submit all of the required documents in full for the Admissions Committee’s review
6. Eligibility & Scholarship Types
7. Application Dates and Stages
Stage 1. Complete Pre-application Form
Stage 2. Pass an Interview with the Admission Officer
Stage 3. Compete Scholarship and Application Form
Stage 4. Assessment by the Admission Committee
Stage 5. Contract Signing & Tuition Fees Payment
8. Participation Procedure. Stage 1
Students participating in the GBSB Global Scholarship Awards must complete the pre-application form located at: https://www.global-business-school.org/info/program_description/scholarship-business-bachelor-malta
9. Participation procedure. Stage 2
All preselected candidates will be invited for their personal interviews with one of the school’s Admissions Officers. During the interview each candidate will be evaluated using the Admissions Interview Rubric Form.
10. Participation Procedure. Stage 3
Students participating in the GBSB Global Scholarship Awards must complete:
- the application form located at https://gbsb-administration.secure.force.com/admissions/?id=APPLICATIONIDNUMBER and attach all required documents.
- the scholarship form located at https://www.global-business-school.org/sites/default/files/gbsb-global-scholarship-application-malta.docx
List of required documents:
- Copy of your valid passport or European Union ID
- Copy of your high school diploma or transcripts
- Letter of motivation
- Letter(-s) of recommendation
- Proof of English language proficiency
- Passport-size photo (35x45 mm)
- Signed copy of the Terms and Conditions
- Completed Scholarship Application Form
- Be ready to provide additional information and/or documents upon special request from GBSB Global Admission Officers
The student must ensure that the application form was sent correctly and will receive a confirmation email from the school assuring this. In case the confirmation email was not received, the student must contact the school at email@example.com
The student is responsible for completing all the missing fields and attaching all the necessary documents. In the case that some documents are missing, a student’s application will be rejected.
11. Participation Procedure. Stage 4
The Admission Committee is responsible for the full evaluation and pre-selection of successful candidates. Selection will be based upon the following criteria:
- Full documents pack provided – passed/disqualified
- Interview Rubric (15%)
- Academic Grades (15%)
- English Language Proficiency (15%)
- Quality of Motivation Letter (15%)
- Recommendation Letter (15%)
- Certificates, awards and/or other recognitions (25%)
The results will be communicated to the student by an Admissions Officer by email or phone. The Admissions Officers will announce the final score to each candidate individually, without any additional clarifications or comparison to other candidates.
12. Available quantity and outstanding tuition fees per each type of scholarship
1 Available Place
4 Available Places
15 Available Places
Standard Rate (No Scholarship)
Scholarship holders will also need to pay:
- Registration Fee (Paid annually for every academic year of the program) 200 EUR
- Administrative Fee (Paid annually for every academic year of the program) 950 EUR
The scholarship only covers the first year of the study program. Tuition fees for consecutive, second and third, years of study are 9 900 EUR per each academic year (including registration and application fees).
13. Participation procedure. Stage 5
All Scholarship Awards winners will receive an official email offer containing a Payment Plan document and must reply, either accepting or rejecting this offer, within 7 days of its receipt. Failure to respond within this 7-day period may result in the scholarship offer being withdrawn.
Successful applicants, with accepted offers, must pay all outstanding tuition fees by the given deadlines, as stated in their individual payment plans. The failure to pay may result in the scholarship being altered, withdrawn or reassigned to another candidate.
14. Responsibilities of the Institution and the Applicant
15. Other Terms and Conditions
Other rules regulated by the General Terms and Conditions of GBSB Global Business School.